HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

MY SANDY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5919
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: MY SANDY   Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:44 am

Dave, I have been in Arkansas with my brother Lance.  He took a bad turn a week ago and we almost lost him .  He is doing much better though  now. I just got home last night, so just seeing this.  
I understand your move, sometimes a fresh start is best.  I also understand that Little House is hard right now.  It is for me too....too many episodes are paralleling with life right now.  
But having said that, Little House is so much more than those episodes...it's who I am inside and the people I have met to help me through so much.

Make sure you come back to us, because we need you here always.   I have been thinking about you and knowing you are hurting.   You carry our love with you till you come back and we will keep praying for your heart to heal again.    If your address changes before Christmas you let me know.    Love you....Gin

It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8656
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: MY SANDY   Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Dave,
I am just now seeing this post.  Blue
I am truly sorry for what you are going through.  My mom lost her husband, I lost my dad last July.
Even though our loved ones are gone, they remain with us in our hearts.  I hope that you have wonderful memories with your wife that can help ease the pain of loss.
We will miss you and hope you come back and post soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/

MY SANDY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2