Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer

Go down 
+5
LHDaisy
flatbroke
Savannah
JW
Rhonda
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21163
Mood : If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Purple2

If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Empty
PostSubject: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:08 am

- If you messed up your life, you could press "Alt, Ctrl, Delete" and start all over!

- To get your daily exercise, just click on "run"!

- If you needed a break from life, click on "suspend".

- Hit "any key" to continue life when ready.

- To "add/remove" someone in your life, click settings and control panel.

- To improve your appearance, just adjust the display settings.

- If life gets too noisy, turn off the speakers.

- When you lose your car keys, click on "find".

- We could click on "send" and the kids would go to bed immediately.

- To feel like a new person, click on "refresh".

- Click on "close" to shut up the kids and spouse.

- To undo a mistake, click on "back".

- If you don't like cleaning the litter box, click on "delete".

happy1 :sillySmiley::woohooo::idance:

If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Rhonda10If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 9:23 am

lol
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Happy011

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 10:23 am

That Would be nice lol

If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Jacobk10If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 3:27 pm

lol..life be easy
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Happy010

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 8:45 pm

Oh boy...........Rhonda, there are a couple of those options that I could really use in life right now. And I know there are a couple that you could use, too! grinsmiley :muahaha:
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Party010

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 pm

A few for the guys...

If someone's standing in front of the tv, press "shift"

Mother-in-law staying too long? Hit the "Home" key.

Forgot something important your wife just said? Page Up.

Want to skip to the end of the nagging your getting? Page Down

Hat keeps blowing off while you're golfing? Caps Lock

Need out of the house before your wife walks through the door and sees what you did to the dishwasher because you're too cheap to call a repair man?...
Escape
grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 9:10 am

:Hahaha: Love 'em Larry.........

If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Rhonda10If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Lauram10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 4:02 pm

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 7:02 am

Laughing

If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer DaisyKeeper

Carrie Ingalls: 'Happy Birthday Baby Jesus'
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 2:57 pm

Those are all really good! I wouldn't mind using some of them in real life myself! :haha:

If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer ChristinaKeeper2 If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Happy011

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 5:31 pm

Me either!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 7:39 pm

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Happy010

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 7:46 pm

ROTFL :haha: Laughing Applause ☮ Thumbsup !!!!!!!!! lol

hmmm... :think: do ya'll think u could hook me up with someone to help me get a life like that?? :shifty: Whistle

If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Cute-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:55 pm

That would be great if life was like a compture!
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 2:55 pm

Has anyone else noticed how we often compare real life things to computer actions? Since I had my surgery and they put me on pills, my short term memory isn't what it used to be, so I often write myself little notes on a notebook sitting next to my chair, reminding me the next day of things I think I need to know but may forget.:think:

One morning the wife came through the living room and saw me reading it and asked, "What are you doing?"
I replied, "Oh, I'm just rebooting my hard drive."Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 3:25 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Has anyone else noticed how we often compare real life things to computer actions? Since I had my surgery and they put me on pills, my short term memory isn't what it used to be, so I often write myself little notes on a notebook sitting next to my chair, reminding me the next day of things I think I need to know but may forget.:think:

One morning the wife came through the living room and saw me reading it and asked, "What are you doing?"

I understand you completely Larry. After going thru chemo twice, my memory was all but lost. They call it "chemo brain" and it is supposed to get better within 10-20 years.....by that time, I will be old and gray and have Alzheimer's. ROTFL

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 5:15 am

Rhonda wrote:
I understand you completely Larry. After going thru chemo twice, my memory was all but lost. They call it "chemo brain" and it is supposed to get better within 10-20 years.....by that time, I will be old and gray and have Alzheimer's. ROTFL

Do I know you?:think:
*checks notebook*

Oh, HEY RHONDA!Cool
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 10:33 am

If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer 4_1_201 We'll help each other remember and keep each other..............ummmm...................ummmmmm...........forget it! :unsure:

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Headac10

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

flatbroke wrote:

i've noticed a lot

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer   If Only Life Could Be Like a Computer Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1