Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas at Laura's House

Go down 
+5
Savannah
bethandmanly
Krissy
Gin
Rhonda
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Purple2

HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Empty
PostSubject: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:32 am

I just saw this from the Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum, and depending on the weather, I hope to be able to go.... Thumbsup

HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House 10685591_10152550059921288_8380816400664820740_n

HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Rhonda10HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:36 am

"The "Laura Ingalls Wilder " Christmas tree is now on display at the Springfield Art Museum as part of the "Deck the Halls" program.
The tree will be moved back to the Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum in time for their holiday open house on Dec. 5, 5:30-800 PM."

HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House 1978739_10152550561066288_7161665418845128328_n

HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House 10353577_10152550561106288_5923442488636957184_n

HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Rhonda10HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Lauram10

Mary67 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:45 am

Yes weather might play a big part in this, but I do hope you get to go. Sounds WONDERFUL! So glad they do this for the fans.

HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Cool

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Sounds like fun. Hope you get to go.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:24 am

I hope so as well! I'm only 30 miles from driveway to driveway.....but this time of year, weather plays a BIG part in where I get to go....I don't do ice and snow..... Yikes scared

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:59 am

Oh, I hope that you're able to go, Rhonda! That would be fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:20 am

That looks like so much fun!! I hope the weather cooperates, Rhonda, and that you'll be able to go!! Ctree

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:49 am

They made it even more tempting, by making it FREE!!! But the roads from my house to Laura's are crooked and winding, so if just the smallest bit of ice is on it, my truck is sure to find it. And lately, we have been on such a roller coaster of weather, I can't begin to plan things in advanced. scratchead

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Rhonda wrote:
They made it even more tempting, by making it FREE!!!  But the roads from my house to Laura's are crooked and winding, so if just the smallest bit of ice is on it, my truck is sure to find it.  And lately, we have been on such a roller coaster of weather, I can't begin to plan things in advanced. scratchead

That doesn't sound good Blue
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 276
Mood : HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:20 am

great that they're doing that for us fans. Smile and rhonda did you go? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:32 pm

No No, I did not make it there. We were having a gloomy, rainy day, and it continued into the night. I wasn't sure what the roads were like, and was afraid if the temps took a nose dive, I would be out on slick icy roads.....Maybe next year.... scratchead

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:55 am

Oh bummer Rhonda...sorry it didn't work out for this year! Blue

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:09 pm

Yeah, it was a bummer, but the weather has been so unpredictable this year, I didn't want to chance it. I just don't do snow and ice, so if there is even a hint of it in the forecast, I stay safely tucked in at home.... Yikes

Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:33 am

sorry to hear rhonda. but i'm glad you're alive.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:44 pm

Bump

From Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum:

"CHRISTMAS WITH LAURA!!!! Friday December 4th starting @ 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Come out and have your picture taken with Santa in Laura and Almanzo's parlour. Sample Laura's recipes and enjoy a cup of Hot Cider or Coffee. Christmas Shop in the Gift Shoppe/Bookstore. Relax and enjoy the evening. All are welcome!!!"

Christmas Gifts from LIW Store

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Hope you can go!!!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
littlehouse1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 7:39 pm

did you go rhonda? i loved the idea of the recepies and the coffe and the books. maria
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 7:47 pm

No, if I recall, we had ice come through and I wasn't going to chance it. As I said in the above post, I don't do ice or snow..... Yikes

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:58 pm

I'll love to go. To see Laura's Christmas tree in person. We live faraway. 11 hours and 10 minutes. This is on my bucket list. Places to visit. I also want see all Laura Ingalls museums. From different states.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 12:44 pm

please visit the place and take pictures.
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 2:14 pm

has i come from sweden i can not go. i would love to go right away if i lived there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Laura's House   HOUSE - Christmas at Laura's House Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas at Laura's House
Page 1 of 1