Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Decorating Ideas

Go down 
+19
littlehousefan200
Kamberley
Krissy
alexczarn
Honeybee
Rob
Alice
Gin
Kristina
Amy
Rhonda
edwina
Vanesa
Lori
brenda_m
bethandmanly
pamh36
Savannah
JW
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 Bokmal10

Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Decorating Ideas   Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:37 am

Thank You, Rob and Savannah Smile putting up the village is one of my favorite parts of Christmas decorating, even though it took a lot of work this year! we put ours in a different, smaller space than usual so we weren't able to put out all of our houses.

I also realized that you can see the sheep on the playground in the photo of my village. For years my sister and I have always taken the sheep from one of our Nativity sets and put it on the village in the playground. Not sure why, but that's usually where that sheep can be found!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Decorating Ideas   Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 MarilynKeeper Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62610
Mood : Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Decorating Ideas   Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:54 pm

WOW! thud
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Decorating Ideas   Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:15 pm

I know Thanksgiving comes first, but we crafters have to think about Christmas decor well in advance! yes

I saw this Christmas wreath idea and had to share it here, for all of us 'pioneer lovers'!  This is especially for Savannah. Wink  (For our newest members, she is known here for a certain emoticon ( Frying pan ) usually directed at certain someone Whistle  (Rob, ahem. batEyes ).  

Cast Iron Wreath...how clever! Thumbsup

Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 Cast_i10

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Decorating Ideas   Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:31 pm

Savannah wrote:
http://www.allfreecrafts.com/christmas/index.shtml

http://familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts/season/minisite/christmas-main/

There are a couple of sites that I've liked over the past however many Christmases. They've always had great ideas!

Lovely idea.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Decorating Ideas   Christmas Decorating Ideas - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Decorating Ideas
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8