Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This made my day!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
This made my day! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : This made my day! Happy010

This made my day! Empty
PostSubject: This made my day!   This made my day! EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:53 pm

I just had to share this...it meant so much to me! Most of you know that the day after Christmas I donated 14" of hair to Children with Hair Loss. (If you're interested in knowing more about them, you can find them here:   CWHL     )     It's an organization that donates wigs to children with any kind of medical hair loss. Well, tonight I got a text from two friends. They told me that they'd been so touched by that - and what the organization does - that they both had decided to donate their hair as well!  bawling   Love  

Here they are with their new dos!:

This made my day! 10872488_10203644440851261_359321721_n

Love

(The little cutie peeking in between them is the daughter of the lady on the left. HeeHee )
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : This made my day! Goodsi10

This made my day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This made my day!   This made my day! EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:58 pm

That's wonderful! Love
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
This made my day! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : This made my day! Happy010

This made my day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This made my day!   This made my day! EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:23 pm

loveheart Thank you, Rob! One more friend has said that she's going to donate her hair, too. I LOVE that!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : This made my day! Bokmal10

This made my day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This made my day!   This made my day! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:39 am

it's wonderful that you donated your hair, Savannah! and it's great that you inspired your friends to donate theirs, too Smiley Hug

I've donated my hair to Locks of Love, another organization that makes wigs, three times. Usually it takes 3-4 years for me to grow out my hair to a length I think is long enough before I donate it again, but in a couple of years I'm hoping to donate it a fourth time.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : This made my day! Headac10

This made my day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This made my day!   This made my day! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:25 pm

That's very nice what you did Lisa! Thumbsup

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This made my day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This made my day!   This made my day! Empty

Back to top Go down

This made my day!
Page 1 of 1