HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

How Do You Want Downton Abbey To End?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 895
Mood :

PostSubject: How Do You Want Downton Abbey To End?   Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:51 pm

I wasn't too sure where I wanted to put this.  I thought of putting it in the spoiler topic, but then I figured that it wasn't that important to be put there.

Then I considered putting it in the general Downton topic.  But then I thought it might just get "lost" in there.  So, I decided to start a new topic, if that is OK.  Smile

Anyway, I was wondering how people would like to see the show end.  Not necessarily how you think it will end, but, rather, how you WANT it to end.  And it can be whatever you want.  Even if you end up creating a new story line to get the characters to end up the way that you want them to, that is OK.

Is there a certain way that you want this show to go?  Do you want one particular thing to happen to one or more characters?

I am really curious to hear what everyone has to say.

I literally have a list of what I want for each character.  Smile   But I will save that for when I get back and then post it for you (it seems a little long to type out now Smile ).

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Number of posts : 9006
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Want Downton Abbey To End?   Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:12 am

This should be interesting to read, Will try to post mine in a few days.

Leukemia Awareness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 895
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Want Downton Abbey To End?   Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:26 pm

I'll get around to posting mine in a few days, too. I am going to be very particular with what I want to happen. Smile

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Want Downton Abbey To End?   Today at 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down

How Do You Want Downton Abbey To End?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1