Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beyond the Mask movie....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Beyond the Mask movie.... Love-s10

Beyond the Mask movie.... Empty
PostSubject: Beyond the Mask movie....   Beyond the Mask movie.... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:39 pm

This is a Christian based action movie that our good friends were extras in.  It's gotten some really good response so far.  The trailer looks really good!  I wasn't able to go to it recently due to being sick, but hope to see it in the future!  It did so well that it has been accepted for wide release!  Here is the site with the trailer:

http://www.beyondthemaskmovie.com/home

Another link about it....

http://deadline.com/2015/04/beyond-the-mask-release-date-faith-based-movie-john-rhys-davies-1201407834/

Beyond the Mask movie.... Beyond12

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Beyond the Mask movie.... Indiff10

Beyond the Mask movie.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Mask movie....   Beyond the Mask movie.... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Well, I am always all for a good period piece. I wonder if it will be released here. It looks pretty good. It probably will be. I just wonder when.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down

Beyond the Mask movie....
Page 1 of 1