Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you watch this show non stop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Horatio Hornblower
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Horatio Hornblower

Number of posts : 29
Mood : If you watch this show non stop Xmassm5

If you watch this show non stop Empty
PostSubject: If you watch this show non stop   If you watch this show non stop EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:46 pm

And when i say non stop i mean you watch it and don`t sleep, all you do is watch this show

it would take you about 7 days and 6 hours to finish it.

not that anybody cares

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
If you watch this show non stop Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : If you watch this show non stop Happy010

PostSubject: Re: If you watch this show non stop   If you watch this show non stop EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:50 pm

thud As much as I enjoy the show, I think I'd pass on going without sleep for a week solid just to watch it start-to-finish. HeeHee

Interesting, though!
Back to top Go down
Horatio Hornblower
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Horatio Hornblower

Number of posts : 29
Mood : If you watch this show non stop Xmassm5

PostSubject: Re: If you watch this show non stop   If you watch this show non stop EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Savannah wrote:
thud As much as I enjoy the show, I think I'd pass on going without sleep for a week solid just to watch it start-to-finish. HeeHee

Interesting, though!

Unless you have some very strong form for insomnia i don`t think anybody would out of their own free will go 7 days with out sleeping.

And i think it would be pretty much impossible for most people to stay awake for 7 days. At least if all you do is sitting still and watching tv

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
If you watch this show non stop MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : If you watch this show non stop Happy010

PostSubject: Re: If you watch this show non stop   If you watch this show non stop EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Interesting fact, but as Savannah stated I too would pass on not getting sleep for a week just to see it non stop. Laughing

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

If you watch this show non stop Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: If you watch this show non stop   If you watch this show non stop EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:27 pm

It's awesome that they did enough episodes to fill an entire week non-stop.  I wasn't sure if the old DVDs were used in the calculation, so I did the calculation myself using the remastered episodes and came up with the same number that Horatio posted.  

Since I can't resist taking digs at the old Imavision DVDs, you would save about nine hours watching those between the missing scenes and the time compression.  I probably shouldn't be so hard on Imavision since they used what NBC provided them at the time.
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you watch this show non stop   If you watch this show non stop Empty

Back to top Go down

If you watch this show non stop
Page 1 of 1