HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

The most idiotic thing Caroline ever said was

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horatio Hornblower
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 31
Mood :

PostSubject: The most idiotic thing Caroline ever said was   Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:35 am

In the episode Laura Ingalls Wilder Caroline said something so stupid that i can not help make a post about it. Even if it annoyes you and you get insulted.

But she said that if she and Charles and not been married their would be no Mary, Laura, Carrie, Cassandre which is true but than she said and Albert.

Which is just a plain idiotic thing to say. Albert would have existed with or with out the being married.

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 8793
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The most idiotic thing Caroline ever said was   Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:54 am

I find it interesting that you say that what she said about Cassandra was true, since she was not their natural daughter either. At least I assume you are talking about Cassandra since you seem to be unable to spell her name correctly, which I find fairly idiotic also.

Your statement doesn't annoy or insult me. It simply points out your inability to interpret what she said. You are certainly right about Albert existing with or without the marriage of Charles and Caroline. But the absolute joy and love that was brought about  by his adoption in that family would have not occurred without their marriage.

Annoyed or insulted? Certainly not! I can only describe your mode of thinking with one word...Idiotic!

I would suggest that if you dislike Albert that much, just come out and say it. Trying to justify your dislike for him with these silly little criticisms of episodes and story lines makes you all the more idiotic.

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horatio Hornblower
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 31
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The most idiotic thing Caroline ever said was   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:21 am

My mistake i was talking about Grace

I have nothing against Albert. I am just able to see that he is not perfect. Which some people don`t seem to manage to see

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 8793
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The most idiotic thing Caroline ever said was   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:29 am

Horatio Hornblower wrote:
My mistake i was talking about Grace

I have nothing against Albert. I am just able to see that he is not perfect. Which some people don`t seem to manage to see

He was FAR from perfect, just like the rest of humanity. Although what that has to do with what Caroline said is beyond me....

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MankatoJoe
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 398
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The most idiotic thing Caroline ever said was   Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:16 am

Asinine, pointless thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most idiotic thing Caroline ever said was   Today at 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down

The most idiotic thing Caroline ever said was
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1