Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Royal Family

Go down 
+23
Gin
LHOTPfan2000
Alice
Deem714
Honeybee
Shell
Misti
Kristina
Julia
Lori
Teresa
Debbie
JW
ChristinaAL
Vanesa
alexczarn
Krissy
Carol
Savannah
Rob
Rhonda
bethandmanly
Amy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

Number of posts : 675
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 8 Confus10

The Royal Family - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:03 pm

He has already changed a nappy! LOL

The Royal Family - Page 8 PhoebeKeeper

“It was a huge shock when it came and very excited“

This was the duchess of cambridges take on how she felt when William proposed during their official engagement interview with ITN reporter Tom Bradby. There was a real giggle at the end. Cute.
Back to top Go down
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/phoeberule
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 8 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:35 pm

I am laughing hysterically right now. I just peaked over at the 'General Hospital' board on imdb, and the majority of the people there are complaining about the fact that The Royal Baby interrupted the show! For about the first 20 minutes! laugh3 laugh3 laugh3 

Never mind that this is 2013 and there are so many other ways to watch the show now: abc.com, youtube, hulu, and for those who still have it, Soapnet. I think they all think it's a stupid reason to interrupt a show. I'm cracking up here though! I watch GH too but I know I can watch later tonight on soapnet!
Back to top Go down
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:37 pm

LOL!!!

This was the duchess of cambridges take on how she felt when William proposed during their official engagement interview with ITN reporter Tom Bradby. There was a real giggle at the end. Cute.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Amy wrote:
Pretty cool, Will drove off in the car!  He put mom and baby in the back and drove off!  Such a rebel, lol!  I'm sure the palace guards were not happy about that!  And talk about breaking protocol, the two heirs aren't supposed to be in the same car together!OhMy 

But that's what I like about them! They're refreshing, they're cool!

The Royal Family - Page 8 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 8 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:21 pm

The Royal Family - Page 8 A35732287fa285baf1bcb665093647b3

The Royal Family - Page 8 Rhonda10The Royal Family - Page 8 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:22 pm

The Royal Family - Page 8 193b9df97e402d6e924a4a34e129f31c

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 8 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Aw, what beautiful pics. loveheart 

William had his mother's hair when he was younger. Now, alas, he has his father's. No 
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 8 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:40 pm

alexczarn wrote:
Amy wrote:
Pretty cool, Will drove off in the car!  He put mom and baby in the back and drove off!  Such a rebel, lol!  I'm sure the palace guards were not happy about that!  And talk about breaking protocol, the two heirs aren't supposed to be in the same car together!OhMy 

But that's what I like about them! They're refreshing, they're cool!

Totally---me too, Alex!Thumbsup  I love "Rebel Wills".yesss 

Love that Kate wore a polka dot dress just like Diana did when she 'introduced' William! Pretty neat.Love 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Oh, that was a nice touch!

Y'know, it looked like Kate still had a bit of a... bulge.  Did the doctors miss somebody?  Or is this normal for the day after?  I don't know, since I've never been pregnant.  At least, not that I know of. The Royal Family - Page 8 EvilGrin

The Royal Family - Page 8 130723141845-royal-baby-03-c1-main
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 8 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:14 pm

I think that's normal Rob, but I'm not positive on that.

LOVE seeing these 2 pics side by side. :)

The Royal Family - Page 8 View;_ylt=A0PDoKj4De9RuVAAMq2JzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTFyYmdjZmtrBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM3MjhiYWE2YzgwZGI0MTNlZDNjYTYxOTg3YWYzNzk2MQRncG9zAzEx?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Droyal%2Bbaby%2Bpolka%2Bdot%2Bdress%26fr%3Dyfp-t-622%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D11&w=560&h=420&imgurl=msnbcmedia4.msn.com%2Fj%2Fstreams%2F2013%2FJuly%2F130723%2F6C8364912-tdy-130723-royal-baby-split-post.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.today.com%2Fstyle%2Fduchess-kate-echoes-diana-polka-dot-dress-royal-baby-debut-6C10687012&size=36.1KB&name=...+Kate+echoes+Diana+in+%3Cb%3Epolka%3C%2Fb%3E-%3Cb%3Edot+dress+%3C%2Fb%3Efor+%3Cb%3Eroyal+baby+%3C%2Fb%3Edebut+-+TODAY.com&p=royal+baby+polka+dot+dress&oid=728baa6c80db413ed3ca61987af37961&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-622&tt=...+Kate+echoes+Diana+in+%3Cb%3Epolka%3C%2Fb%3E-%3Cb%3Edot+dress+%3C%2Fb%3Efor+%3Cb%3Eroyal+baby+%3C%2Fb%3Edebut+-+TODAY.com&b=0&ni=128&no=11&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=130gf8gth&sigb=13k5maiaa&sigi=13jcj0c08&.crumb=lh.Qdo4W
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:31 pm

I noticed her after-baby bulge as well.....I wasn't 'flat', but I didn't look like I was still pregnant. Not with any of my three......so, not sure what is going on there......Unless she is still preggers and that was a baby they borrowed to fool the media and when they drove off, they are going to where she will really have her baby..... HeeHee 

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:41 pm

That has to be it! Laughing

I mean... we are not amused!

The Royal Family - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR25sMF0dw_I6nh04o4NKlurDzRsObnKN24zDoYBMpenplyTxCRAg
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:24 pm

I think he looks like Kate. They change so much though, so quick.

Yes, Kate does have a bulge, but she is a tiny little thing so anything would look huge on her. Give her three weeks and IF she is breast feeding she will look like a size 2 again. Thats the magic of a woman's body.

I do love how they represented Diana too with the clothing. It was a very quiet way of making her a part of their wonderful time.

The Royal Family - Page 8 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Oh my gosh, I know!  First thing I thought was, "is there another one in there??"  That really is NOT terribly 'normal' for the 'average' person, but I think Gin is absolutely right.  Kate is a TWIG and since she was 'all baby' to begin with, it's going to take a couple of weeks to go down.  Do we even know how everything went? If this was natural?  C-section?  I haven't heard a thing!scratchead  Maybe it's just none of my business.HeeHee

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm

I doubt she would be up and around 24 hours after a c-section....My BJ was c-section and they gave me a spinal block, even tho I requested NO block, just an epidural......was not allowed out of bed, had to stay flat on my back......I ended up with "spinal" headaches because I did sit up and move around....BIG MISTAKE! Yikes 

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm

C-sections... epidurals... spinal blocks...

The Royal Family - Page 8 Smiley-scared007
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Rob wrote:
C-sections... epidurals... spinal blocks...

The Royal Family - Page 8 Smiley-scared007

It could be worse, Rob! Remember that thread that was removed many months ago? I think it had the word "girlie" in the title...anyway, like I said...the conversation could go much worse! Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:47 pm

I'm getting the vapors just thinking about it. affraid
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Rob wrote:
I'm getting the vapors just thinking about it. affraid

laugh3 

Sorry Rob, I brought up a very SORE subject!Wink 

Well, nowadays Rhonda they push you right out of the hospital RIGHT after a C-section! I had one with Nick and was there for 3 days! That's unheard of now unless there are complications! But she was walking fairly well so she probably did deliver naturally. Originally she wanted a VERY natural, pool birth. I'm curious to know if that happened for her.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:18 am

LOL!!!

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:43 am

OH...come on Rob....a little Royal Vaseline goes a long way.

I laughed how quickly she went down those steps when it was time to get in the car. MY guess is " down the shoot".

Fudge cures the vapors Rob...we need to get Lisa on that.

The Royal Family - Page 8 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 8 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Rob, if you have the vapors see a gynecologist! Quickly!

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 8 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:37 pm

We have a name!

George Alexander Louis
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:39 pm

What? Did they just interrupt programming again? Laughing 

I'm just kidding...good name! Thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:46 pm

LOL, Julie!

Well, I suppose that's not exactly unexpected! Lots of people in the UK winning bets right now!Thumbsup 

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royal Family
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next