Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House Miniature Models

Go down 
+24
Honeybee
JW
mikkel
jes9
LIWnut
Praire Girl
Davetucson
Rhonda
Gin
littlehouselover
bethandmanly
Carol
Rob
Krissy
Debbie
Prairie Dweller
Vanesa
amyk
Amy
Lori
alexczarn
Savannah
Joe
J.v.Hunen
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

lhotp - Little House Miniature Models - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   lhotp - Little House Miniature Models - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:32 pm

I don't know why the whole time LHOP was on, no one thought to sell the little house and characters as a "dollhouse" type toy, with add-on accessories (barn, animals, store, etc. )

I think it would have sold like crazy and kept for years. Maybe they just didn't want to go that route, although they had lunchboxes, some not too attractive dolls and games.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : lhotp - Little House Miniature Models - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   lhotp - Little House Miniature Models - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Whew, I am so glad I'm not the only LH nerd out there! I've secretly been wanting to do this for years! I do have plans to make a LH/ Christmas western town. Been collecting "stuff" for about two years. I am hoping to make the houses with hinges so I can fold them up and store them each year. We shall see how that goes...
Great work!!

lhotp - Little House Miniature Models - Page 5 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Cute Little House Replica   lhotp - Little House Miniature Models - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:21 pm

Not perfect of course, but what I would have given to play with this home...his Mom is very talented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBFMHwE3P3c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   lhotp - Little House Miniature Models - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House Miniature Models
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5