Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House Dolls

Go down 
+15
LauraIngallsfan
littlehouselover
Krissy
tresiemay
alexczarn
LIWnut
Gin
MissOleson
Carol
emilyanneoftheprairie
Lily
Rhonda
Vanesa
HarrisonCrosby4387
charles ingalls
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Little House Dolls - Page 2 Cloud910

Little House Dolls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:06 pm

There was no Albert or Willie doll. This doll is not a little house Ashton Drake. I have all of the dolls. In fact, I have doubles of a few of them, but not Almanzo. I have 2 Carolines, 2 Marys, 2 Carries. I did have 2 of Nellie, Laura and Almanzo but I sold them. Here is a pic of my LHOP Ashton Drake dolls.

Little House Dolls - Page 2 100_1110

Little House Dolls - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Little House Dolls - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Little House Dolls - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:09 pm

They look good!!

Little House Dolls - Page 2 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Little House Dolls - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:01 am

They are just beatiful! I like very much the Caroline and Nellie's ones, but Laura is beatiful too.

Vanesa.

Little House Dolls - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Little House Dolls - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:10 pm

I LOVE THESE DOLLS!!!! I just got mine placed in a cabinet for show......I have the books, postcards and pictures from Rocky Ridge and some LH ornaments that Gin got me one Christmas scattered throughout with the dolls........I took pictures of them, but not able to download them here at the library.......But, as Marilyn mentioned, there is only Pa, Ma, Mary, Laura, Carrie, Grace, Almanzo and Nellie....... Thumbsup

Little House Dolls - Page 2 Rhonda10Little House Dolls - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Little House Dolls - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Aww, they are so cool!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Little House Dolls - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:32 pm

LIWnut wrote:
There was no Albert or Willie doll. This doll is not a little house Ashton Drake. I have all of the dolls. In fact, I have doubles of a few of them, but not Almanzo. I have 2 Carolines, 2 Marys, 2 Carries. I did have 2 of Nellie, Laura and Almanzo but I sold them. Here is a pic of my LHOP Ashton Drake dolls.

Little House Dolls - Page 2 100_1110
Oh, if ONLY you had waited a little longer and then I could've bought the Almanzo from you!!! cryB Smile
No, I KNEW there wasn't a Willie, but that kind of threw me off because they listed it with the rest of them (as Nellie, of course, though greenS ) and I just wanted to be sure in case I actually did miss one (other than Almanzo), which I didn't think I did. I do remember saying, though, that I couldn't understand why they didn't make a Willie doll. That would've been so cute to have the two of them together. And I suppose, even though I knew the truth, there was hope in me that made me think that there was a chance this could've been Willie. greenS

Rhonda wrote:
I LOVE THESE DOLLS!!!! I just got mine placed in a cabinet for show......I have the books, postcards and pictures from Rocky Ridge and some LH ornaments that Gin got me one Christmas scattered throughout with the dolls........I took pictures of them, but not able to download them here at the library.......But, as Marilyn mentioned, there is only Pa, Ma, Mary, Laura, Carrie, Grace, Almanzo and Nellie....... Thumbsup
Well, I put mine away for now. I have a book shelf devoted to my LH books (I have so many that they need a shelf of their own Smile ). So, I had the dolls sitting on top of the shelf. I had to put them away because there was work being done on the house. I put them in the basment in what I think is a secure place. Then there was a ton of plumbing work that needed to be done. And those men were all over down there. I haven't gotten the courage to go down there and see if all of my dolls are alright, though (I have some other non-LH dolls, too). I am a little worried to see if any got broken. Too bad that you couldn't get the pictures downloaded onto here. I still haven't really straightened up enough to bring the dolls back out, but when I do, I suppose I could take a picture when I have everything all organized again. I have just had too many other things going on that I haven't cared lately to really bother making things look nice again.

By the way, don't you just LOVE Nellie's doll?? greenS
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:58 pm

MissOleson wrote:

YES!!! I can just hear her telling anyone and everyone that will listen, "My Mother bought this for me and she came all the way from Paris....." batEyes

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Rhonda wrote:
MissOleson wrote:

YES!!! I can just hear her telling anyone and everyone that will listen, "My Mother bought this for me and she came all the way from Paris....." batEyes

Ha HAa Rhonda that is so funny! Laughing

Little House Dolls - Page 2 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
tresiemay
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 7
Mood : Little House Dolls - Page 2 Xmassm2

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:24 pm

fmyao too funny rhonda laugh3
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Little House Dolls - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 pm

That's cuite dolls

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Little House Doll    Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:48 am

Although this would have been my dream doll house...I'd never sell it.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/353321533238825029/
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Little House Dolls - Page 2 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:03 am

WOW! Look at the detail! That is beautiful!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Little House Dolls - Page 2 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 12:30 pm

I'd like to blow it up larger to see even more detail, lot of love in that house building.
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:22 pm

I saw the post about the doll on the LHOTP facebook page. It is really neat! There are a lot of neat accessories for the doll too that look realistic.
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:50 pm

I think in time, they will have a larger set, maybe the cabin.? I guess someone gave them rights to use the name.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Very nice!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Laura (Half Pint)
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Laura (Half Pint)

Number of posts : 2464

PostSubject: Laura Ingalls doll   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:25 pm

I received this doll as a gift. I thought everyone might like to see it. 

Little House Dolls - Page 2 100_4310

"We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves." -The Walnut Grove Congregation on various occasions

Little House Dolls - Page 2 LauraHPKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Little House Dolls - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:36 pm

I'm so glad that you posted this! I'm heading back to work (I'm working a split shift today), so I have to run - but I wanted to pop in and say how beautiful your doll is! What a treasure!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:38 pm

yesss So glad you got Laura!!!  I inherited the whole Ashton Drake collection from my Aunt, and you can find them on eBay. eBay~Ashton Drake Dolls  
Below is my Little House collection......Almanzo and Nellie dolls are a bit blurry......These are older pictures, and have added more to this collection, books, videos, and such.....
 scratchead

Little House Dolls - Page 2 Misc_p12Little House Dolls - Page 2 Misc_p10Little House Dolls - Page 2 Misc_p11

Last edited by Rhonda on Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:46 pm

Very nice!

Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:23 pm

I received a collection of very rare cloth Little House dolls today... Pa, Ma, Laura, baby Grace, and Laura's doll Charlotte! wootwoot Cheer These are going to go great on display next to my book collection!

Little House Dolls - Page 2 100_4412

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 8:43 pm

How awesome.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Thank you, Cheryl!

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Little House Dolls - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 10:28 pm

thud What a great gift! Those are beautiful, Matthew!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House Dolls   Little House Dolls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House Dolls
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next