Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lindsay Lohan

Go down 
+11
ChristinaAL
Vanesa
GrandDuchessOlga
bethandmanly
JW
Carol
Savannah
Lily
LIWnut
Rob
HarrisonCrosby4387
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 2:12 pm

Hmm...ok. I'll find another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 3:00 pm

Don't know what to say
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 3:15 pm

I don't believe half the stuff I hear in Hollywood. But I know some is true.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 5:16 pm

Yeah. I don't really believe most of it except TMZ and People Magazine. They're pretty legit.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 8:46 pm

Some mags have one story about a star and in another the story about the same star is the total opposite.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 12:21 pm

Yeah, I agree with that. And she needs WAAAAAAAAAAY more than a day in jail. WAY more.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Well... it's back to jail for Lindsay Lohan .... no surprise

Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 1102-lilo-judge-launch-bn2

Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 30 days in jail, and the judge is holding her on a tight leash to make sure she completes her probation.

Lindsay admitted she violated her probation by not attending therapy sessions as required by the court and by getting kicked out of the Downtown Women's Center

This girl has just made bad choices after another. She looked very promising when she did Disney's The Parent Trap.

Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:03 pm

You know, I thought she was actually getting her act together there for awhile. But showing up for things like therapy sessions and court dates just shows that she still thinks she's somehow above the law. And even getting kicked out of the women's center?! Wow. I really wanted to see her come out the other side of this, but looks like there's a lot more work to be done. No
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 pm

I feel sorry for the girl....her parents did a bad job raising her and her siblings, and now she is the proof in the raising......if they had a tighter and shorter leash on those kids, they wouldn't have the problems they have...... No

Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Rhonda10Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 am

I HATE to say this. BUT if this kid doesn't get her act together soon. She's gonna end up dead before the age 30 comes along. I mean sh should be in jail for 30 day's she gets away with everything cuz of who she is.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Just recently the media had a field day when they photographed her and saw that her teeth were yellow... most likely from smoking or drugs maybe? So every pic they took of Linday, they would have captions like "Lindsay and her yellow teeth make an appearance at such and such a place" lol sad though...

Then she got to the dentist and got her teeth cleaned and she tweeted about it lol showing off her new white smile... problem is ... there was also an ashtray in the background in the pic... geez lol

Other news was that she also recently posed for Playboy as well

Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:02 pm

That girl is going down hill. Such a shame. I really hope she gets her act together.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan   Lindsay Lohan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lindsay Lohan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2