Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fiance of Michelle Dockery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Fiance of Michelle Dockery Bokmal10

Fiance of Michelle Dockery Empty
PostSubject: Fiance of Michelle Dockery   Fiance of Michelle Dockery EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:21 am

John Dineen, the fiance of Downton Abbey star Michelle Dockery, passed away on Sunday night from a rare form of cancer.

The 34-year-old, a commercial public relations exec, died in hospital in Cork, Ireland, with Dockery by his side, having flown back from a promotional tour of the U.S. to be with him.

"The family is very grateful for the support and kindness they have received but would kindly request that they are left to grieve in private," Dockery's publicists said in a statement.

The two were introduced by Downton co-star Allen Leech in 2013 and became engaged earlier this year.

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Fiance of Michelle Dockery Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Fiance of Michelle Dockery   Fiance of Michelle Dockery EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:21 pm

I heard about this....so very sad.  And Michelle (who plays Mary on Downton Abbey)...her birthday was yesterday. No  To think each birthday she will have this loss to remember.  bawling   I am just so sad for her.  They had only become engaged in September...I have to wonder if they knew they were going to lose each other, but just wanted to live their lives as 'normally' as possible, by becoming engaged. How wonderful that he knew such a great love while he was here on earth.  How sad for her, to have to pick up the pieces now.  Prayers for Michelle.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Fiance of Michelle Dockery Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Fiance of Michelle Dockery   Fiance of Michelle Dockery EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 3:18 pm

This is very sad. It's especially tough to lose someone around the holidays.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Fiance of Michelle Dockery Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Fiance of Michelle Dockery   Fiance of Michelle Dockery EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:54 pm

How sad!! RIP

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiance of Michelle Dockery   Fiance of Michelle Dockery Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiance of Michelle Dockery
Page 1 of 1