Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heaven Sent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Heaven Sent Bokmal10

Heaven Sent Empty
PostSubject: Heaven Sent   Heaven Sent EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:14 am

An Update On Michael Landon Junior and his latest project..........

Heaven Sent Michae10

A little more than a year ago, a film crew and cast that included "Ghostbusters" actor Ernie Hudson was the object of gawking on the Pearl Street Mall in downtown Boulder as they shot the formerly-named "Chistmastime."

Now news comes from the filmmakers that the movie is complete, that it's renamed "Heaven Sent" and that it should be out by Christmas — in 2016.
Rick Ramage, writer and producer of "Heaven Sent," said the film was completed in October and on track for a 2015 release, but the unexpected dissolution of the film's majority owner, Cantinas Entertainment, around that time disrupted progress on distribution.

"The good news is that we did finish it," Ramage said. And he offered more good news about the film, which was directed by Michael Landon Jr., son of "Little House on the Prairie" actor Michael Landon: "I'm really proud of it. Michael really did a wonderful job."

Ramage is now looking at other buyers and distribution options for "Heaven Sent," but he and Landon, as part-owners of the film, have some control over its commercial fate, and he expects it to be released in time for the holidays next year, he said.

Ernie Hudson who had a character role in LHOTP's "Chicago" in a scene from Heaven Sent......................
Heaven Sent Hudson10

The movie is about a couple whose troubled marriage gets a boost from an 8-year-old runaway from Heaven, according to a summary at imdb.com. It stars Marley Shelton ("Sin City") and Christian Kane (TV's "Leverage").

The crew shot the film for several weeks in Boulder and Denver. The focus of the Boulder portion of the shoot was a storefront on the mall between Broadway and 13th Street that served as a fictional business called Poet's Walk. The cast included about 150 Boulder-area residents who worked as extras, and 95 percent of the crew was from Colorado, Ramage said.
"We had a fantastic shoot in Boulder and Denver," said Ramage, a Colorado resident. "Everyone was phenomenal."
He praised the city of Boulder, the Colorado Film Office and the governor's office for their support of film.
"Gov. Hickenlooper gets film, he understands how it can impact the economy," Ramage said. "You're actually dumping a lot of money into the community."
"Heaven Sent" was filmed on a $3.6 million budget.
Ramage is now working on two scripts for films he's determined to make in Colorado, he said. One is a ghost story for which he had Boulder specifically in mind. He likes how the city combines a cosmopolitan feel with a pretty appearance.
"Boulder is so picturesque, it's hard to find that look anywhere else," he said.

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."

Last edited by Davetucson on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Heaven Sent Goodsi10

Heaven Sent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Sent   Heaven Sent EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Dave wrote:
"Chistmastime."

Heaven Sent 2Q==
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Heaven Sent MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : Heaven Sent Happy010

Heaven Sent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Sent   Heaven Sent EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Laughing Good old Barney!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Heaven Sent Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Heaven Sent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Sent   Heaven Sent EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Before you Back Woods Michigan boys are so quick to find fault, I would turn your attention to the attached press release.....And hopefully after doing so, a flea infested chinchilla will bear it's young in your spaghetti sauce!

http://newsok.com/film-shot-in-boulder-starring-ernie-hudson-of-ghostbusters-eyes-2016-release/article/feed/938763

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Heaven Sent Love-s10

Heaven Sent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Sent   Heaven Sent EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:14 pm

I would love to see this. A whole year away? agh! Yikes

Heaven Sent Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Heaven Sent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Sent   Heaven Sent EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Before you Back Woods Michigan boys are so quick to find fault, I would turn your attention to the attached press release.....And hopefully after doing so, a flea infested chinchilla will bear it's young in your spaghetti sauce!
Well, okay... Fife will let you off with a warning this time.  But may Ed Ames use you for tomahawk practice!  (As a Johnny Carson fan,  you'll know what that means.  grinsmiley)
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Heaven Sent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Sent   Heaven Sent EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:33 pm

Rob wrote:

Well, okay... Fife will let you off with a warning this time.  But may Ed Ames use you for tomahawk practice!  (As a Johnny Carson fan,  you'll know what that means.  grinsmiley)

That's a LOW BLOW, if you know what I mean!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Heaven Sent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Sent   Heaven Sent EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:41 pm

Oh, I DO!  I just watched that clip last week.  "I didn't even know you were Jewish!"  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven Sent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Sent   Heaven Sent Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven Sent
Page 1 of 1