HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Guess who's coming to dinner......er.....lunch???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Number of posts : 19929
Mood :

PostSubject: Guess who's coming to dinner......er.....lunch???   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Every year, the town I live in has a Cherry Blossom Festival, and has special guests to come in.  There is a luncheon, and a dinner where you can meet them.  Past guests have been First Lady Laura Bush, her twin daughters Jenna and Barbara Bush, Kami Cotler best known for playing Elizabeth Walton, and Betty Lynn a native of Missouri, best known for playing Thelma Lou on The Andy Griffith Show, just to name a few.  Michael Learned, best known as Olivia (Momma) Walton will be at the dinner and take a look at who is coming to my town this year to do the luncheon!
Click Here---->Cherry Blossom Festival Guest

Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum:

Readers of the Little House books and viewers of the television show "Little House on the Prairie" will remember the character Nellie Oleson, Laura's nemesis. Actress Alison Arngrim immortalized the role on television. She appears frequently at events, delighting audiences with her wit and wisdom. Here at the Laura Ingalls Wilder Home we have hosted Alison at our Rocky Ridge Day. Now she will be performing nearby at the Missouri Cherry Blossom Festival in Marshfield. As we are still raising money for our new museum project and its many related expenses, the Festival will kindly earmark funds from the event to assist us.If you are anywhere in the area, consider attending the wonderful event. And thanks to the Festival's helping hand in supporting the Laura Ingalls Wilder Home and Museum.

CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37800
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to dinner......er.....lunch???   Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:49 pm

That is very nice!!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guess who's coming to dinner......er.....lunch???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1