Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Family on ABC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : The Family on ABC Bokmal10

The Family on ABC Empty
PostSubject: The Family on ABC   The Family on ABC EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:33 am

Has anyone else been watching ABC's new show, The Family? The third episode aired last night, I have been watching it since the beginning. Sometimes it is a frustrating show because it seems like so many questions are left unanswered at the end of each episode, but at the same time I keep wanting to know what happens next!

The Family tells the story of a Maine politician and her family, and her youngest son Adam comes home after being missing and presumed dead for ten years. The acting is great by everyone in the cast. Andrew McCarthy plays Hank Asher, the neighbor who was pressured into confessing that he kidnapped Adam when he originally went missing. I think McCarthy does an excellent job of making you feel for his character because of the way he is treated now, even after everyone learns that he did not harm Adam. The actor who plays Adam (I can't remember his name at the moment) also does a great job with playing a young man who must readjust to living with his family in the modern world after being away from them for so long.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

The Family on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family on ABC   The Family on ABC EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:41 pm

I've been watching it. I think they want to keep you guessing until the final episode.

The Family on ABC Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : The Family on ABC Bokmal10

The Family on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family on ABC   The Family on ABC EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:58 pm

That is what I was thinking too. It is frustrating to sometimes not be able to tell whats going on but with each episode I am figuring more things out about what is going on with the family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Family on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family on ABC   The Family on ABC Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family on ABC
Page 1 of 1