Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Home is the nicest word there is....

Go down 
+3
Gin
reneerose
Amy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Home is the nicest word there is.... Love-s10

Home is the nicest word there is.... Empty
PostSubject: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:04 am

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:45 pm

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
reneerose
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
reneerose

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:28 am

The farmhouse one is so cute. Thanks for sharing the links!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:17 am

No problem! I know---I love that one too! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:08 pm

These are really neat! Now, was this really a quote from Laura herself or Melissa Gilbert's character, Laura on the show? I know I have heard it, just don't remember where exactly.

Home is the nicest word there is.... Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Home is the nicest word there is.... Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Thumbsup It is a quote from Laura Ingalls Wilder, that the TV show felt was good enough to put in the show. Here are some more quotes of LIW....
Read Here...... LIW Quotes

Home is the nicest word there is.... Rhonda10Home is the nicest word there is.... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptySun May 22, 2016 5:10 pm

My new favorite.... " The only stupid thing about words, is the spelling of them." LIW

Home is the nicest word there is.... Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Home is the nicest word there is.... Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:27 pm

Gin wrote:
My new favorite.... " The only stupid thing about words, is the spelling of them."  LIW

I LOVED that one!! And somehow, I see Melissa Gilbert's Laura saying that while fretting over her homework!
laugh3

Home is the nicest word there is.... Rhonda10Home is the nicest word there is.... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Home is the nicest word there is.... MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : Home is the nicest word there is.... Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:24 pm

That is a really funny quote! I'm not sure I had seen that one before... I think my favorite quote of hers is the one in my signature.

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Home is the nicest word there is.... Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Gin wrote:
My new favorite.... " The only stupid thing about words, is the spelling of them."  LIW

I LOVED that one!!  And somehow, I see Melissa Gilbert's Laura saying that while fretting over her homework!
laugh3

Yes, I do too Rhonda!! Laughing

LauraIngallsfan wrote:
That is a really funny quote! I'm not sure I had seen that one before... I think my favorite quote of hers is the one in my signature.

Ahhh, I love that one! loveheart  Seems like I saw a sign made up of that one on Etsy too. Thumbsup

Ok, here's one---I LOVE this!!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/241182530/inspirational-art-book-lover-gift-hand?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=laura%20ingalls%20wilder%20quotes&ref=sr_gallery_27

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Home is the nicest word there is.... Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:55 am

Totally love them Amy!!

Home is the nicest word there is.... Jacobk10Home is the nicest word there is.... Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Home is the nicest word there is.... Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:30 am

That's nice.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home is the nicest word there is....   Home is the nicest word there is.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Home is the nicest word there is....
Page 1 of 1