Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Missing" friend

Go down 
+2
Savannah
Julia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : "Missing" friend Cloud910

"Missing" friend Empty
PostSubject: "Missing" friend   "Missing" friend EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a prayer request which I consider urgent, to me anyway because it concerns one of my very dear & good friends.

For a few weeks now, my friend Kevin whom I go to church with & we both serve on the VIP team at my church (the VIP team is the serve team that welcomes first time guests & such at church) has just "disappeared", gone "missing". He has totally deleted every social media account he had, deleted his website & I learned today from a friend that he's disconnected his phone number. He hasn't been to church in weeks. It's like he's just literally vanished! Many of my friends & I are so concerned, but we can't even convey or reach out to him because every avenue of contact is basically gone. We're all so worried. Everyone on the VIP team is pretty close, we're like a family, so we care tremendously. If you could pray that someone would hear from him somehow...just something, I'd be so grateful. ♥ He also has the most precious little boy, too, so we're all concerned for him as well. Thank you so much!!  
(In photo, Kevin is on the far right.)

"Missing" friend 13099011

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

"Missing" friend JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"Missing" friend Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : "Missing" friend Happy010

"Missing" friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Missing" friend   "Missing" friend EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:28 am

Wow, that is odd! Has he moved? You didn't mention if anyone has stopped by his house/apartment. If he's moved, he may have left a forwarding address with the post office. And do any of you happen to be in contact with any of his extended family? I'll be praying.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : "Missing" friend Headac10

"Missing" friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Missing" friend   "Missing" friend EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:47 am

That does seem a little odd. I hope you will get in touch with him soon.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : "Missing" friend Goodsi10

"Missing" friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Missing" friend   "Missing" friend EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:11 am

Praying, Julia. Please keep us posted. Do you know if he'd been acting differently before he disappeared?
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

"Missing" friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Missing" friend   "Missing" friend EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:31 pm

I don't know his address or anything. I know the area where he lives but I do not know where his house is or anything. As for him acting differently, the week before I last saw him he was unable to attend church but only because his little boy, Kolten was sick. I didn't serve the following Sunday & only saw him for a moment after service when I was leaving, so that has been it. Kevin & I always kept in contact via Facebook & Instagram-mainly Facebook. I talked to one of the members of our team who had actually gone fishing with him & Kolten recently & she said she's been worried. We all expected him to be there at church since his little Kolten was in the video they created for Father's Day. It's all so mysterious. I found out last night that Kevin used to be suicidal. (He has a tremendous testimony & has worked with several different ministries.) I just don't see him being that way now, especially with how intensely he loves his son.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : "Missing" friend Bokmal10

"Missing" friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Missing" friend   "Missing" friend EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:33 am

I'm so sorry to hear that your friend Kevin is missing, it is very odd and sad that he has disappeared without any notice to any of his friends. Is there anyone else in the Church, outside of the VIP team, who might know how to contact Kevin or might even know his address? I will be keeping you, your friend, and his little boy in my thoughts and hoping that he will return safe and sound very soon.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

"Missing" friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Missing" friend   "Missing" friend EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:45 am

Thank you so much for your prayers, Kristina! ♥ I did talk to a few people who aren't on the VIP team that I thought would know something. Some of those actually were asking me the same questions I'd had for them. I might try & ask our creative pastor, Caleb, who really got along well with Kevin, but I doubt he knows anything because our youth pastor's wife has no clue what happened either & our youth pastor, Austin, is best friends with Caleb & I feel Caleb would have relayed anything to Austin.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : "Missing" friend Bokmal10

"Missing" friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Missing" friend   "Missing" friend EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:22 pm

I'll definitely keep him up in prayer.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

"Missing" friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Missing" friend   "Missing" friend EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:30 am

Good news! I had tried to locate & find Kevin on twitter & his account was still there. No activity but I was able to find his email & emailed him. Within a couple of hours, he replied saying that he was okay but just a lot going on. Yesterday, my friend Donna said Kevin text her! So hopefully things are getting better! Thank you for your prayers, everyone!

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"Missing" friend Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : "Missing" friend Happy010

"Missing" friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Missing" friend   "Missing" friend EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:51 pm

Thumbsup That's great news, Julia! Thank you for the update!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Missing" friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Missing" friend   "Missing" friend Empty

Back to top Go down

"Missing" friend
Page 1 of 1