Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What a fright!

Go down 
+8
flatbroke
emilyanneoftheprairie
Carol
Rhonda
Rob
ChristinaAL
Lily
Savannah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

What a fright! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a fright!   What a fright! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 12:53 pm

People scare me. It's like it's not safe to drive from my house 2 blocks down to the gas station, for fear of who's driving around like crazy out there!

On my way to work Friday, I almost hit someone b/c they didn't have any breaklights, and stopped in the middle of a long road to turn left. I had to swerve to the right to avoid hitting the person's car, so quickly that my wheels made that awful screeching sound.

What a fright! - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 What a fright! - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : What a fright! - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: What a fright!   What a fright! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 1:35 pm

I hate to drive. If I knew ppl drove the way they do, I probably would still be without a licence, lol. I only like driving on the highway because there is more open space. And I was always more scared to drive on the highway, but it's really fun.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What a fright! - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : What a fright! - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What a fright!   What a fright! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 4:03 pm

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:
Rob, its hard to take you seriously with that avatar!

Then I must show Krusty's serious side...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA01pqHyMVQ

I'm afraid to look. OhMy batEyes
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What a fright!   What a fright! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 4:08 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I hate to drive. If I knew ppl drove the way they do, I probably would still be without a licence, lol. I only like driving on the highway because there is more open space. And I was always more scared to drive on the highway, but it's really fun.

Beckie

grinsmiley You sound like me. When I first got my driver's license, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to drive the speed limit - that I'd be too timid on the road. (Which is kind of funny, considering the fact that my Grandpa and two Uncles were stock car drivers, and I grew up around that) But I found out that I LIKE speed. I won't drive faster than I'm supposed to, because I'd never want to hurt anyone. (Or break the law!) But, if I were on an open track........YEAH!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : What a fright! - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: What a fright!   What a fright! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 4:41 pm

Savannah is that you? ROTFL

What a fright! - Page 2 Jacobk10What a fright! - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : What a fright! - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: What a fright!   What a fright! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 7:14 pm

Savannah wrote:
I'm afraid to look. OhMy batEyes

Don't be! You like The Far Side, and this is pretty similar. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What a fright!   What a fright! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 7:38 pm

JW wrote:
Savannah is that you? ROTFL

I know...I know, LOL. *rolls eyes* But I think it's genetic. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : What a fright! - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: What a fright!   What a fright! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 8:41 pm

Savannah wrote:
But I found out that I LIKE speed. I won't drive faster than I'm supposed to, because I'd never want to hurt anyone. (Or break the law!) But, if I were on an open track........YEAH!!

Cool! Are you a racing fan?
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What a fright!   What a fright! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 8:46 pm

I am! We used to have a local race track here that was used every Saturday night. You could hear the roar of the engines, and smell the fuel all over town. LOL! It hasn't seen much action in a long time, though - except for tractor pulls. There's still an active track about 20 miles from here, though that my Dad and Uncle visit as often as they can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a fright!   What a fright! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What a fright!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: