Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a Melissa Gilbert film

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whitelighter
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 77

gilbert - a Melissa Gilbert film Empty
PostSubject: a Melissa Gilbert film   gilbert - a Melissa Gilbert film EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Here's one of Melissa Gilbert's best movies (in my opinion): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NFUCCaCOu8 If interested, you might want to watch it before it gets yanked on copyright grounds.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : gilbert - a Melissa Gilbert film Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: a Melissa Gilbert film   gilbert - a Melissa Gilbert film EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 10:04 pm

That was awesome.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: a Melissa Gilbert film   gilbert - a Melissa Gilbert film EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:29 pm

I loved this one too, she was great in her role. I remember when a lot of her movies used to regularly be on Lifetime, I miss that these days!

gilbert - a Melissa Gilbert film ChristinaKeeper2 gilbert - a Melissa Gilbert film 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Melissa Gilbert film   gilbert - a Melissa Gilbert film Empty

Back to top Go down

a Melissa Gilbert film
Page 1 of 1