HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Barbara Tarbuck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 8948
Mood :

PostSubject: Barbara Tarbuck   Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:29 am

She played Beth Thomkins in "The Lost Ones, Part Two."  Almost adopted James and Cassandra.....

Barbara Tarbuck, an actress who appeared regularly on the TV soap operas “Santa Barbara” and “General Hospital,” the latter as Lady Jane Jacks, died Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2016, according to multiple news sources, including Soap Opera Digest. She was 74.

More recently, in 2012 and 2013, Tarbuck played Mother Superior Claudia for five episodes on “American Horror Story: Asylum.” Other television credits include episodes of “The Golden Girls,” “Knots Landing,” “Cagney & Lacey,” “Falcon Crest,” “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” and “The Practice.”

Tarbuck also enjoyed teaching acting.

“Teaching and acting and directing all feed one another in me,” she wrote on her website. “I am as stimulated and questioned by the young people in my life as I am by new material or a famous director’s notes.

“On stage, before the camera, and in the classroom are the questions, demands, disappointments, delights that feed my soul.”

Scene From The Lost Ones Part 2 as Beth Thomkins

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Barbara Tarbuck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1