Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reunion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Reunion Bokmal10

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:06 am

Picture taken last night at reunion of cast members......Ketty Lester looks great for 82 years of age!

Reunion Reunio10

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Reunion Goodsi10

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:41 pm

Who's the guy, Dave?
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Dan McBride.......the complaining customer at Nellie's Restaurant

Reunion Mcbrid10

Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Reunion MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : Reunion Happy010

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 pm

Interesting, thanks for posting! Where was the reunion held at?

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Reunion Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 6:22 am

West Coast

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 3:41 pm

On March 29th, 2017, a group of original LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRE cast members gathered in Long Beach for a photo session and celebration. 43 years ago, on March 30, 1974, the original pilot of the NBC hit series "Little House on the Prairie" first aired.

"I so love our prairie gang! Every time we get together in a group, we laugh so hard, our sides hurt," remarked Alison Arngrim (aka Nellie Oleson). Adding, "We spent all those years together working side by side. I'm proud to say, we're all side by side again, ready to take on Hollywood with our wonderful new agent, Dantia Florance and the Littman Talent Group."

"The one thing that made the cast and crew of Little House different is, we really are and always have been a family," said Rachel Greenbush (Carrie Ingalls). "We spent our childhoods acting, learning, laughing and growing up together. Many of my fellow cast and crewmates continue to mentor me in special ways, leaving their undeniable impressions of Love and support. I am thrilled to return to my roots, not only Michael's legacy with my Little House family, but continuing my father's (Billy Green Bush) legacy as an actor!"

The gang got together to reminisce about the show that changed all of their lives forever and celebrate the current pilot season by signing with agent Danita Florance of The Littman Talent Group.

"It was such a privilege to be a part of the LITTLE HOUSE experience. How awesome to portray characters based on real life people and be part of Laura Ingalls Wilder's great legacy and Michael Landon's brilliantly executed vision. We will always be family," commented Lucy Lee Flippin (Eliza Jane Wilder).

Present were: Rachel Lindsay Greenbush/Baby Carrie Ingalls, Wendi Lee (Turnbaugh)/Baby Grace Ingalls, Ketty Lester/Hester Sue Terhune (Also "Days of Our Lives", "Julia" and 1962 top ten recording artist), Lucy Lee Flippin/Eliza Jane Wilder, (Also "Flo", "Flashdance", "Annie Hall"), Dan McBride/Henry Riley (Also "Coming Attractions", "Killing Stone") and Alison Arngrim/Nellie Oleson (New York Times Best Selling author, "Confessions of A Prairie #@!%", currently starring in the award winning web series, "Life Interrupted"). Also represented by Littman Talent, but not pictured at Radames Pera (John Sanderson Edwards/Little House ... and Young Kane /Kung Fu) as well as Hersha Parady (Alice Garvey/Little House ...)

"As one of the youngest cast members - Baby Grace, there is still today a very special bond with everyone," remembers Wendi Lee (Grace Ingalls). "Honestly, the real treat for me is seeing everyone now and being part of this amazing Little House family."

Ketty Lester, known for her role as a teacher in the ground breaking ongoing storyline about PIONEERS in a school for the blind during the 19th century offered insight that many may not have known with, "As the teacher on Little House, I truly enjoyed working with the children, plus I was truly lucky to get this role. Michael offered me the role of Hester Sue Terhune, knowing of my condition- Epilepsy. He even created a special room for me to rest while on set." And Dan McBride (Henry Riley) summed it up by saying "As an actor, I always felt that I was in good hands with Michael (Landon) as the director. Most of my scenes were with the 'Oleson Family' - especially with 'Nellie' (Alison Arngrim). More recently, Alison and I have teamed up to perform a parody of our typical scenes for fans around the world. The fans still love seeing our characters getting into an argument, as much as they did then. They simply adore the show and all the cast members."

Reunion Reunio12

Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:51 am

Great pics! Any news that was "new" talked about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion
Page 1 of 1