Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Special episodes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Ingalls
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charlie Ingalls

Number of posts : 23

Special episodes Empty
PostSubject: Special episodes   Special episodes EmptyWed May 17, 2017 10:51 am

Is there something special about these episodes? If there is, what is so special about...?

Season 1: A Harvest of Friends - Country Girls - 100 Mile Walk - Town Party, Country Party - The Lord is My Shepherd - Christmas at Plum Creek.
Season 2: The Richest Man in Walnut Grove - Four Eyes - Remember Me - His Father's Son - A Matter of Faith.
Season 3: The Collection - The Race - Little Girl Lost - The Hunters - Blizzard - I'll Ride the Wind - Little Women - To Live with Fear - The Wisdom of Solomon - Gold Country.
Season 4: Castoffs - Times of Change - The Handyman - Here Come the Brides - Whisper Country - A Most Precious Gift - I'll Be Waving as You Drive Away.
Season 5: As Long as We're Together - There's No Place Like Home - Fagin - The Craftsman - The Sound of Children - The Enchanted Cottage - The Odyssey.
Season 6: Back to School - The Family Tree - The Return of Mr. Edwards - Crossed Connections - What Ever Happened to The Class of '56? - May We Make Them Proud - Sweet Sixteen - He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not.
Season 7: Laura Ingalls Wilder - A New Beginning - The Silent Cry - The In-laws - To See the Light - Come, Let Us Reason Together - Sylvia - I Do, Again - The Lost Ones.
Season 8: The Reincarnation of Nellie - A Wiser Heart - A Christmas They Never Forgot - Days of Sunshine, Days of Shadow - He Was Only Twelve.
Season 9: Times Are Changing - Little Lou - The Return of Nellie - Home Again - The Last Summer.

Last edited by Charlie Ingalls on Fri May 19, 2017 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Special episodes Purple2

Special episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special episodes   Special episodes EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:16 am

scratchead I'm not sure what you are asking for, but you can find forum members opinions on these episodes over in Episode Reviews

Special episodes Rhonda10Special episodes Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Ingalls
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charlie Ingalls

Special episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special episodes   Special episodes EmptyFri May 19, 2017 8:10 am

I'm asking if there's something special about these episodes from all nine seasons and what's so special about them.

I have asked about these episodes in Episode Reviews. I've asked about them in Little House Series Questions, Polls & TV Schedule.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Special episodes Purple2

Special episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special episodes   Special episodes EmptyFri May 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Thumbsup I see...Well, I believe in the episode reviews for each one you have listed, you should be able to read how people feel about these episodes; whether they liked them, hated them, why they are a favorite and so on....I hope that gives you your answers.

Special episodes Rhonda10Special episodes Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Special episodes Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : Special episodes Happy010

Special episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special episodes   Special episodes EmptySat May 20, 2017 6:46 am

Charlie Ingalls wrote:
Is there something special about these episodes? If there is, what is so special about...?

Season 1: A Harvest of Friends - Country Girls - 100 Mile Walk - Town Party, Country Party - The Lord is My Shepherd - Christmas at Plum Creek.
Season 2: The Richest Man in Walnut Grove - Four Eyes - Remember Me - His Father's Son - A Matter of Faith.
Season 3: The Collection - The Race - Little Girl Lost - The Hunters - Blizzard - I'll Ride the Wind - Little Women - To Live with Fear - The Wisdom of Solomon - Gold Country.
Season 4: Castoffs - Times of Change - The Handyman - Here Come the Brides - Whisper Country - A Most Precious Gift - I'll Be Waving as You Drive Away.
Season 5: As Long as We're Together - There's No Place Like Home - Fagin - The Craftsman - The Sound of Children - The Enchanted Cottage - The Odyssey.
Season 6: Back to School - The Family Tree - The Return of Mr. Edwards - Crossed Connections - What Ever Happened to The Class of '56? - May We Make Them Proud - Sweet Sixteen - He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not.
Season 7: Laura Ingalls Wilder - A New Beginning - The Silent Cry - The In-laws - To See the Light - Come, Let Us Reason Together - Sylvia - I Do, Again - The Lost Ones.
Season 8: The Reincarnation of Nellie - A Wiser Heart - A Christmas They Never Forgot - Days of Sunshine, Days of Shadow - He Was Only Twelve.
Season 9: Times Are Changing - Little Lou - The Return of Nellie - Home Again - The Last Summer.

There is, indeed, something very special about these episodes. You can go to each episode discussion here on the Prairie and read the posts to find out a little about them, or even better, you can watch the episodes and discover the magic for yourself. yes
Back to top Go down
Charlie Ingalls
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charlie Ingalls

Special episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special episodes   Special episodes EmptySat May 20, 2017 9:43 am

I've asked if there's something special about the episodes from the 1st season in episode reviews.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special episodes   Special episodes Empty

Back to top Go down

Special episodes
Page 1 of 1