HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

My mother passed away!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 37938
Mood : My mother passed away!! Viannen_29

My mother passed away!! Empty
PostSubject: My mother passed away!!   My mother passed away!! EmptyWed May 01, 2019 10:28 am

On feb 27th 2019. I miss her. I'll never forget that day/night. I wasn't expecting it to happen. My mother hasn't been feeling good off & on for the last little while. She wouldn't go to the doctors/Hospital. I tired and every obe tired to help her with her needs. She would turn down people's help. I did help her when she was sick. I'm just really puzzled on what caused her to die. I keep dewling on it. Going over the last few months over in my head. I'M not good with changes I have been facing. I feel like I have been getting a little bit of anxiety.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 20328
Mood : My mother passed away!! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: My mother passed away!!   My mother passed away!! EmptyWed May 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Blue I am SO sorry, Krissy...If you have to, find some grief counseling to go through to help you with the loss. My oldest brother passed away unexpectantly on February 9th and my sister in law was/is a mess, so she is in grief counseling for it. I pray for things to get better for you.

My mother passed away!! PbucketMy mother passed away!! RhondaKeeperMy mother passed away!! Lauramanzo
My mother passed away!! 12_1_223CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2019-I AM A SURVIVOR!!! My mother passed away!! 12_1_223
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
My mother passed away!! MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 8357
Mood : My mother passed away!! Cloud9

PostSubject: Re: My mother passed away!!   My mother passed away!! EmptyWed May 01, 2019 5:34 pm

I am so sorry to hear that, Krissy! bawling I will keep you in my prayers!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

My mother passed away!! Laurai10
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My mother passed away!!   My mother passed away!! EmptyWed May 01, 2019 8:35 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Blue I am SO sorry, Krissy...If you have to, find some grief counseling to go through to help you with the loss.  My oldest brother passed away unexpectantly on February 9th and my sister in law was/is a mess, so she is in grief counseling for it.  I pray for things to get better for you.

Aww, I'm sorry for your loss too. Thank you.; Yeah maybe I should. I just feel fine some days and then other's I feel so sad. I'm an adult but I almost feel like a kid because I have to give up some of my cats. I feel so heartbroken thinking they think I don't love them anymore. Then I think if my mother was still here I wouldn't have to. But I can keep two. That's also making me feel depressed. With the house being fixed up. I feel so stressed a little. Sorry to lay out troubles.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My mother passed away!!   My mother passed away!! EmptyWed May 01, 2019 8:35 pm

LauraIngallsfan wrote:
I am so sorry to hear that, Krissy!  bawling  I will keep you in my prayers!
Thank you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 53252
Mood : My mother passed away!! Goodsigh2

PostSubject: Re: My mother passed away!!   My mother passed away!! EmptyWed May 01, 2019 9:35 pm

I'm so sorry, Krissy. Smiley Hug Try to concentrate on the time you had together, instead of the loss. And remember that she would want you to be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My mother passed away!!   My mother passed away!! EmptyThu May 02, 2019 8:33 am

Rob wrote:
I'm so sorry, Krissy. Smiley Hug  Try to concentrate on the time you had together, instead of the loss.  And remember that she would want you to be happy.

Thanks..... i'll try and do that..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 20328
Mood : My mother passed away!! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: My mother passed away!!   My mother passed away!! EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:25 pm

Krissy wrote:
Rhonda wrote:
Blue I am SO sorry, Krissy...If you have to, find some grief counseling to go through to help you with the loss.  My oldest brother passed away unexpectantly on February 9th and my sister in law was/is a mess, so she is in grief counseling for it.  I pray for things to get better for you.

Aww, I'm sorry for your loss too. Thank you.; Yeah maybe I should. I just feel fine some days and then other's I feel so sad. I'm an adult but I almost feel like a kid because I have to give up some of my cats. I feel so heartbroken thinking they think I don't love them anymore. Then I think if my mother was still here I wouldn't have to. But I can keep two. That's also making me feel depressed. With the house being fixed up. I feel so stressed a little. Sorry to lay out troubles.

Thank you, Krissy...

If you are able, try to find the book called, "Good Grief" and read it....it is a very short read but goes through the 12 stages of grief and helps you to understand what we go through when grief hits us...Still praying!
Thumbsup

My mother passed away!! PbucketMy mother passed away!! RhondaKeeperMy mother passed away!! Lauramanzo
My mother passed away!! 12_1_223CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2019-I AM A SURVIVOR!!! My mother passed away!! 12_1_223
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My mother passed away!!   My mother passed away!! EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Krissy wrote:
Rhonda wrote:

Thank you, Krissy...

If you are able, try to find the book called, "Good Grief" and read it....it is a very short read but goes through the 12 stages of grief and helps you to understand what we go through when grief hits us...Still praying!
Thumbsup

Thank you. I will look for it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7399
Mood : My mother passed away!! Bokmal

PostSubject: Re: My mother passed away!!   My mother passed away!! EmptySat May 11, 2019 10:52 pm

I am so sorry for your loss, Krissy. I certainly hope you'll be able to find some help to with your grief. I lost my mom when I was 14, so I understand a bit of what you're going through. I will keep you up in prayer.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mother passed away!!   My mother passed away!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My mother passed away!!
Page 1 of 1