AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 37959
Mood : I gave my heart to God this week... Vianne10

I gave my heart to God this week... Empty
PostSubject: I gave my heart to God this week...   I gave my heart to God this week... EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 7:16 pm

I have been struggling a lot with my moms death. This now FRB will mark one year she has been gone. IM having a hard time believing that. This was weighing on mu mind for such a long time. I have always believed in God and been going to church ever since I was a child. With our new pastor that came. asked me how long ago I gave ny heart to God. I said I never did that..Yet. Cuz when I was a teen I may have but I had a friend who was kind of being harsh about it and put me off. With my friends help this past Tuesday at church I finally did it. MY friend was like really happy and cried. IM glad I did it. Just the thought of being baptized gives me anxiety being in front of the church and everyone starting at me,

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 20365
Mood : I gave my heart to God this week... Purple2

PostSubject: Re: I gave my heart to God this week...   I gave my heart to God this week... EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 9:34 pm

There's no other feeling in the world than putting on Christ through baptism. I pray you find comfort in that as well as peace about your mom. Not all daughters get to have such a wonderful relationship with their mom, and you were one of the lucky ones. I pray you continue on your new path with strength! Smiley Hug

I gave my heart to God this week... Pbucket
I gave my heart to God this week... Rhonda10I gave my heart to God this week... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2019-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 53290
Mood : I gave my heart to God this week... Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: I gave my heart to God this week...   I gave my heart to God this week... EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 10:54 pm

I'm very happy for you, dear Krissy! Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7431
Mood : I gave my heart to God this week... Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I gave my heart to God this week...   I gave my heart to God this week... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 12:38 am

I am so glad to hear it, Krissy. I will keep you up in prayer as you prepare for your baptism.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: I gave my heart to God this week...   I gave my heart to God this week... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 8:40 am

bethandmanly wrote:
I am so glad to hear it, Krissy. I will keep you up in prayer as you prepare for your baptism.

Thank you!!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: I gave my heart to God this week...   I gave my heart to God this week... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 8:41 am

Rob wrote:
I'm very happy for you, dear Krissy! Smiley Hug

Smiley Hug Thank you

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: I gave my heart to God this week...   I gave my heart to God this week... EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 8:45 am

Rhonda wrote:
There's no other feeling in the world than putting on Christ through baptism.  I pray you find comfort in that as well as peace about your mom.  Not all daughters get to have such a wonderful relationship with their mom, and you were one of the lucky ones.  I pray you continue on your new path with strength! Smiley Hug

Thank you. For some reason my moms passing really changed me.. Me and my mom didn't get along all the time. we did have some moments/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I gave my heart to God this week...   I gave my heart to God this week... Empty

Back to top Go down

I gave my heart to God this week...
Page 1 of 1