Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Audio published by Random House in the 80's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bradje
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 2

Audio published by Random House in the 80's Empty
PostSubject: Audio published by Random House in the 80's   Audio published by Random House in the 80's EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 11:26 pm

Hi,
Several decades ago our family used to listen to audio cassettes of LHOTP, which were published by Random House. The tapes were borrowed from our local library.
Each tape was true to each of the separate books. The tapes had multiple actors, music, and dramatic effects. I'm talking about mid-eighties when we listened to these.
**Does this series ring a bell with anyone?**
Unfortunately our library can't find any record of these and even Random House came up blank!
Thx
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Audio published by Random House in the 80's Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Audio published by Random House in the 80's   Audio published by Random House in the 80's EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:36 pm

I do not recall any audio cassettes by Random House but did find lots of CDs online that you might check into. I even read some comments where it was suggested to have your local library order them. I know the libraries here swap books, CD's and even DVD's with each other so people from all around can enjoy them. Good luck in your search and keep us updated! reader

Audio published by Random House in the 80's Rhonda10Audio published by Random House in the 80's Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
bradje
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Audio published by Random House in the 80's   Audio published by Random House in the 80's EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 11:17 pm

Thx Rhonda. The cd's on the internet seem often to be featuring a single reader, whether cherry? or another. The ones I would like to trace had multiple actors using their voice talents. Many hours have been spent trawling the internet, but to date all leads have not led to the cassettes I heard back in the 80's (pre CD). But if anyone remembers these cassettes specifically, I would be most interested to hear from them. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audio published by Random House in the 80's   Audio published by Random House in the 80's Empty

Back to top Go down

Audio published by Random House in the 80's
Page 1 of 1