Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, it's Julia!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Hello, it's Julia!  Cloud910

Hello, it's Julia!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello, it's Julia!    Hello, it's Julia!  EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:56 pm

Hello, my dear friends from the prairie!

It's been so long since I've been present on the forum in the past several years & even in those last few years it was just to interact within private messages. So much has happened in my life since I last visited here. I found out LHOTP was showing on the COZI tv channel & I've been relishing watching the episodes more than I can say. I think I might even be enjoying them more now than when I was a kid! (It's honestly been about that long since I've seen any except for a few random ones here & there.) I came in on them in season five & yesterday it went into season six...which is perfect since I do love seeing the whole Almanzo saga unfold. He he. Pardon the ramble. How is every doing? I miss all of you so much. I don't even know how active this forum is anymore but I hope it still has a good following.

Much love,
Julia

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Hello, it's Julia!  JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Hello, it's Julia!  Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Julia!    Hello, it's Julia!  EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:44 pm

Great to hear from you, Julia. I follow up on Instagram and Facebook, but good to see you back here. Things are moving along. The family is well. I'm writing and editing plus selling houses. How's everything with you?

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Hello, it's Julia!  Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Julia!    Hello, it's Julia!  EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:13 pm

Hi, Julia!  Great to see you on the Prairie again!  It hasn't been very active lately, but maybe we can change that.

Thank you for the PM last night!  I'll reply soon. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Julia!    Hello, it's Julia!  EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 9:11 am

Welcome back. Forums in general are on the decline. With social media people just seem to interact there. Personally, I am not on Facebook, Twitter or any social platform. I have always been a fan of forums and prefer this outlet to the others.

Hope life has been treating you well since you last posted.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Hello, it's Julia!  MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : Hello, it's Julia!  Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Julia!    Hello, it's Julia!  EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 10:37 pm

Welcome back! I myself disappeared for a bit. I have been really busy. Its good to be back!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Hello, it's Julia!  Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Julia!    Hello, it's Julia!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, it's Julia!
Page 1 of 1