Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So many questions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaldano
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 3

So many questions! Empty
PostSubject: So many questions!   So many questions! EmptyTue May 04, 2021 5:29 pm

As I said in my introduction, I am filled with many questions I hope some of you might answer. Here they are in no particular order of importance.....

1. Does anyone know the location of sets from Sleepy Eye and Winoka? I know Old Tucson outdoor studios was the Sleepy Eye set and Winoka was at Paramount. But has anyone ever looked at a map and been able to tell where the Blind School / Houston's residence actually sat? What part of Old Tucson did it sit? The fire did tons of damage and wiped out a lot, but I wondered if anyone knew about where the school sat and maybe where Garvey's Freight was.

2. Anyone know what happened to the famous No.3 steam engine? Where it is or if it still exists?

3. Has anyone here been to Big Sky Ranch and walked the locations?

4. Does anyone know where Mr. Zachariah's little hut and his wife's creek grave were located in "Gold Country?" I know the Stanislaus Forest was used throughout LHOTP, but wondered if those particular sets were there or somewhere else?

Thanks, folks!
Back to top Go down

So many questions!
Page 1 of 1