Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Helpful tip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Helpful tip Goodsi10

Helpful tip Empty
PostSubject: Helpful tip   Helpful tip EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 4:57 pm

A friend shared this on Facebook today:

"If you are ever lost while hiking, get stranded with a broken down car, etc... and you notice your cell phone is either low on juice or has weak signal, here is a tip that very well may save your life.  Change the voicemail on your phone to a message that gives your approximate location, the time, the date, your situation (lost, out of gas, car broken down, injured, etc...) and any special instructions such as you are staying with the car, you are walking toward a town, etc....  The best part of this is that even if your cell phone dies or stops working, voicemail still works, so anyone calling your phone looking for you will hear the message and know where to find you or where to send help."

I thought that was a great idea!

Rhonda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Helpful tip Purple2

Helpful tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tip   Helpful tip EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 8:09 pm

I've been seeing this and think it is a GREAT idea! Make sure to get that message done before the percentage goes down completely! Once it gets close to 30% it goes quickly!  Helpful tip 1f4f1  Helpful tip 1f44d 

Helpful tip Rhonda10Helpful tip Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

Helpful tip
Page 1 of 1