Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! Goodsi10

Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!   Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 12:43 pm

Hope you're having a good one, Mike!   happyb

Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! 400x400_720207Y1et_mikes-big-cookie
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!   Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 3:16 pm

Happy Birthday Mike!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!   Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:03 am

Thank you! 51! Getting old. My wife bought me a shirt that says "It's weird being the same age as old people". Funny!

Just an update on me... I am losing my job. My employer is shutting down operations after 92 years. 450+ employees losing jobs. I have been here 18 years and planned to retire here.

https://www.mypanhandle.com/news/local-news/westrock-to-close-panama-city-mill/

So I am job hunting, want to stay with the same company so I don't lose benefits and seniority. So I may be away from the forum for an extended period while I job hunt. I've had several interviews so far, most out of state and some clear across the country.

When I land somewhere I'll be sure to report back. But it is going to be hard to move a family, especially with a daughter in college. She attends FSU (they have a campus where I live) and she commutes. Trying to get her housing on campus in Jan of 23.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!   Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:51 am

Wow, very sorry to hear about this, Mike.  Best of luck to you and your family.  Keep us posted!

I'm also very sorry that I, a stickler for correct spelling, somehow didn't notice that there is a D missing on your cake.  Ooops   ShyGirl
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!   Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:57 am

Ha! I didn't catch the "D". Either way, thanks for the cake because a virtual cake is healthier than an actual one!

Will keep you posted on the job situation. Did nothing but worry all weekend but maybe since it is Monday I'll get some calls today (or this week).
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!   Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 6:45 am

Wow, sorry to hear that Mike! Hopefully you find something close by. 

Definitely keep us posted!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!   Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:19 pm

Unfortunately there is nothing close by in my qualified area. It would require a move out of state. I've had a few positive leads today, I'll keep everyone posted.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!   Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:22 pm

That’s a shame. I hope one works out well for you!

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!   Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 5:25 pm

Happy Birthday

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!   Happy Birthday, MikeInFla! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, MikeInFla!
Page 1 of 1