Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quotes from the Famous

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Quotes from the Famous Purple2

Quotes from the Famous Empty
PostSubject: Quotes from the Famous   Quotes from the Famous EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 8:39 am

Interesting Quotes

If you want to say it with flowers, a single rose says: "I'm cheap!" -Delta Burke

Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself. -Roseanne

I am not the boss of my house. I don't know when I lost it. I don't know if I ever had it. But I have seen the boss's job and I do not want it. -Bill Cosby

My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance. -Tim Allen

We have women in the military, but they don't put us in the front lines. They don't know if we can fight, if we can kill. I think we can. All the general has to do is walk over to the women and say, "You see the enemy over there? They say you look fat in those uniforms." -Elayne Boosler

Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home. -Phyllis Diller

Electricity can be dangerous. My nephew tried to stick a penny into a plug. Whoever said a penny doesn't go far didn't see him shoot across that floor. I told him he was grounded. -Tim Allen

If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten. -George Carlin

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. -Zsa Zsa Gabor

ROTFL :haha: ROTFL

Quotes from the Famous Rhonda10Quotes from the Famous Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Quotes from the Famous Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from the Famous   Quotes from the Famous EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 9:22 am

Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home. -Phyllis Diller

Someone should have told my parents this one! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Quotes from the Famous Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from the Famous   Quotes from the Famous EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 am

Laughing

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from the Famous   Quotes from the Famous Empty

Back to top Go down

Quotes from the Famous
Page 1 of 1