Number of posts : 20002
Location : On my bike!!!
|Subject: 6th Grade History Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:48 am|| |
6th Grade History Examples of creativity provided by a 6th grade class during history tests:
1. The greatest writer of the Renaissance was William Shakespeare. He was born in the 1564, supposedly on his birthday. He never made much money and is famous only because of his plays. He wrote tragedies, comedies, and hysterectomies, all in Islamic pentameter. Romeo and Juliet are an example of a heroic couple.
2. Writing at the same time as Shakespeare was Miguel Cervantes. He wrote Donkey Hote. The next great author was John Milton. Milton wrote Paradise Lost. Then his wife died and he wrote Paradise Regained.
3. Delegates from the original 13 states formed the Contented Congress. Thomas Jefferson, a virgin, and Benjamin Franklinn were to 2 singers of the Declaration of Independence. Franklin discovered electricity by rubbing two cats backward and declared, "a horse divided against itself can not stand." Franklin died in 1790 and is still dead.
4. Abraham Lincoln was America's greatest precedent. Lincoln's mother died in infancy, and he was born in a log cabin which he built with his own hands. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves by signing the Emasculation Proclamation . On the night of April 14, 1865, Lincoln went to the theater and got shot in his seat by one of the actors in the moving picture show. They believe the assinator was John Wilkes Booth, a suposingly insane actor. This ruined Booth's career.
5. Johann Bach wrote a great many musical compositions and had a large number of children. In between he practiced on an old spinster which he kept up in his attic. Bach died from 1750 to the present. Bach was the most famous composer in the world and so was Handel. Handel was half German, half Italian, and half English. He was very large.
6. Beethoven wrote music even though he was deaf. He was so deaf he wrote loud music. He took long walks in the forest even when everyone was calling for him. Beethoven expired in 1827 and later died from this.
CANCER FREE!!! April 9, 1998-April 9, 2017-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Number of posts : 53853
Man of Constant Sorrow
Number of posts : 2649
|Subject: Re: 6th Grade History Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:08 pm|| |
Ingalls Friend for Life
Number of posts : 37863
Location : Ontario, Canada
|Subject: Re: 6th Grade History Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 pm|| |
“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Ingalls Friend for Life
Number of posts : 6164
Location : USA
Number of posts : 881
Location : Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
|Subject: Re: 6th Grade History Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:24 am|| |
Those can't be real, can they?
"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels
|Subject: Re: 6th Grade History || |