HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 how cute is this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl


Number of posts : 3542
Location : near the Penguins and Steelers lovin' city!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: how cute is this   Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:51 pm

this is a little house charm that i found on ebay! they are soo cute! i love them i want one so bad




I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, Iíll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53814
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:08 pm

Very cute! I wear a charm bracelet that could fit those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl


Number of posts : 3542
Location : near the Penguins and Steelers lovin' city!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:12 pm

yeah so do i i am bugging my mom to get me one!



I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, Iíll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:22 pm

Aww I want one too.

Beckie


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5178
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:17 am

I'm sorry I can't have any "Little House" item..Beside books, of course! grinsmiley

Vanesa.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl


Number of posts : 3542
Location : near the Penguins and Steelers lovin' city!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:58 am

Vanesa wrote:
I'm sorry I can't have any "Little House" item..Beside books, of course! grinsmiley

Vanesa.


how come?? thats sad! bawling



I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, Iíll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler


Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:26 pm

I don`t have a bracelet for these but I ought to get one then I could get this.

And yes, why Vanesa?


Matt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5178
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:04 am

For I can't order things from foreign countries. We had a had a money devaluation, and if I try to purchase Ingalls items , I should pay it in its DOLLAR PRICE..which it mades FOUR TIMES in Argentinian Pesos. Some years ago, a Peso was equal than a Dollar, and even less, and then I purchased all the Ingalls books (and other foreign books, in English and French) I could. But when the devaluation cames, I must cut my purchase of foreign itmes by Internet. I wa a regular client from Amazon and Amazon.fr and sometimes I would ask for books and postcards and such to De Smet site or Walnut Grove...Now, it became hard to me to do that...So, my "Caroline ", "Charlotte", "Martha" and "Rose" years, collection is now incomplete. I'm pretty angry, since I should purchase only two books to end "Caroline Years"....GRRRR. mad bawling

Vanesa.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler


Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:33 pm

Vanesa wrote:
For I can't order things from foreign countries. We had a had a money devaluation, and if I try to purchase Ingalls items , I should pay it in its DOLLAR PRICE..which it mades FOUR TIMES in Argentinian Pesos. Some years ago, a Peso was equal than a Dollar, and even less, and then I purchased all the Ingalls books (and other foreign books, in English and French) I could. But when the devaluation cames, I must cut my purchase of foreign itmes by Internet. I wa a regular client from Amazon and Amazon.fr and sometimes I would ask for books and postcards and such to De Smet site or Walnut Grove...Now, it became hard to me to do that...So, my "Caroline ", "Charlotte", "Martha" and "Rose" years, collection is now incomplete. I'm pretty angry, since I should purchase only two books to end "Caroline Years"....GRRRR. mad bawling

Vanesa.


Aww! bawling mad :alright:


Matt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53814
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:37 pm

What a shame, Vanesa! I tell you what, though - let me know the titles that you're looking for, and I'll keep watching for them at booksales, etc. If I can find them at a good price, I'll get them, and mail them off to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady


Number of posts : 2749

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:11 pm

Very cute charms. I've seen ones like that for celebrities before but never for LH.




"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:03 pm

Hmm...maybe I should go dig out my bracelet. Unless it fell into the black hole...............:shifty: ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5178
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:41 pm

Savannah wrote:
What a shame, Vanesa! I tell you what, though - let me know the titles that you're looking for, and I'll keep watching for them at booksales, etc. If I can find them at a good price, I'll get them, and mail them off to you.

Hi, Savannah! You are such a dear! If you needs something from Argentina, I can have it for you. Later, I'll PM you for the titles thing! happy1 Cheer :woohooo:

Vanesa.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl


Number of posts : 3542
Location : near the Penguins and Steelers lovin' city!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:20 pm

thats sad



I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, Iíll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   Today at 1:10 am

Back to top Go down
 
how cute is this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cute crocheted snowman pattern free
» Cute little frog
» Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute
» Akeno's So Cute Deck Shop
» Cute Scene

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Little House on the Prairie :: LHOTP Series & Cast Members-
Jump to: