Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have ever cut your self

Go down 
+10
emilyanneoftheprairie
Debbie
GrandDuchessOlga
HarrisonCrosby4387
Carol
brenda_m
RoseRed
Vanesa
bethandmanly
Savannah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Have ever cut your self - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 8:46 pm

sweetheart wrote:
yup..they will not bite lol

[rotf]

Yeah Rilla, if you EVER need someone to talk to....just drop me a line!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 2:43 pm

ok,I did PM a person
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Have ever cut your self - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 5:44 pm

Krissy, don't talk that way.
Please think of what you just said. Think of the people that love you and would be hurt by your actions.
Please talk to someone about your feelings in person. We can only do so much here but you have to speak w/ someone face to face. Get encouragement from others who feel so low and are trying their best to hold their heads high in this world. You value a lot, don't forget that.
I hope you can find the help you need.

Have ever cut your self - Page 4 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Have ever cut your self - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 7:24 pm

Oh, yes, Carol. You are so right. Only a face-to-face talk could really help you. We can do something for you, cheering you up. But you need someone really close to you who could hugh you and keep your tears away. A friend, a sister a parent, someone IN THE FLESH.

Of course, we are always here for whatever you want. Wave

Vanesa.

Have ever cut your self - Page 4 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 8:37 pm

sorry :not myself
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood : Have ever cut your self - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 1:24 pm

I'll be praying for you. :) ~hug~

Have ever cut your self - Page 4 PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 11:14 am

I was so dissporanted i did't get the job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 11:19 pm

i stoped doing it,well have not done ittttttt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 12:40 am

Carol wrote:
Krissy, don't talk that way.
Please think of what you just said. Think of the people that love you and would be hurt by your actions.
Please talk to someone about your feelings in person. We can only do so much here but you have to speak w/ someone face to face. Get encouragement from others who feel so low and are trying their best to hold their heads high in this world. You value a lot, don't forget that.
I hope you can find the help you need.

ITA! (I totally agree) Cutting yourself is a really serious matter, and you need to get some type of counseling. School counselor, etc.

I really hope you choose to get some help over this. Thumbsup

Good luck! ☮
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 8:35 pm

i don't feel too good
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Have ever cut your self - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:13 pm

Well, me neither. There is days of things turn out pretty bad, but God made me a precious gift, that is life, and I will never try to threw His gift this way. Even if life is difficult time to time, there also are beatiful moments in it, moments I'll never forget and that I treasure in my heart. Think about these pretty momens (I'm sure you have a lot of them as well as I have) and think how fool should be to cut yourself or to want to die. Just think about your family, your friends, the people who loves you and wants you to be happy and safe. How cruel you'l be to them and to you harming yourself this way.

God is always close to you; He never forget His children. And He loves you, for he creates you.

Vanesa. :rainbowfaces: :skiss:

Have ever cut your self - Page 4 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:18 pm

That is so true Vanesa! These past few days I myself have been feeling very stressed and overworked. It's tough getting through the difficult times, but it's important to remember that you are never alone and that after every storm, comes a rainbow. There will always be bad times, and there will always be good. That's just how life is.

{{hugs}} Hope you're feeling better Krissy!

Have ever cut your self - Page 4 ChristinaKeeper2 Have ever cut your self - Page 4 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:24 pm

Amen, Vanesa! It's very true.

In troubling times and in good times, I am glad that I have a few BEST friends to lean on, and I can always count on them.

I can especially count on GOD!! He's awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 10:53 pm

thanks,I just worry too much about things...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 8:11 am

i need to talk to some one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have ever cut your self
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Prairie Voices: Advice & Prayer Requests-
Jump to: