HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Dear Rob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52511
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:10 am

Lily wrote:
Dear Rob:

I think you might still remember my nut story I mentioned a while ago. Well, THAT squirrel is still there!! what should I do???

Dear Nutsy,

This is a big problem alright, and you were wise to come to me. The reason I didn't reply last night is that I wanted to get a good night's sleep and tackle the problem with a fresh mind. Now I've had my morning coffee and I'm feeling bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and I'm ready to take on the world! Ah, you just can't beat that feeling.

Anyway, glad I could be of service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52511
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:22 am

soccergirl99 wrote:
Dear Robby,

I cannot stop using lol, lol. ARGH! lol. Grrr....lol. Heeeeeeeeelp me!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Aileen (lol)

Dear Lolly,

As you probably know, "lol" is internet shorthand for "laughing out loud." The fact that you use it a lot simply means that you're a happy, cheerful person.

This must stop. If you're too cheerful, that squirrel living in your car might get the idea that you're happy with the situation as it is, and he'll never leave. Unless I have you confused with one of the other tortured souls who asked for my advice. I'll have to check.

Either way, good luck with that knuckle cracking thngy!

Robby
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:16 am

Rob wrote:
Lily wrote:
Dear Rob:

I think you might still remember my nut story I mentioned a while ago. Well, THAT squirrel is still there!! what should I do???

Dear Nutsy,

This is a big problem alright, and you were wise to come to me. The reason I didn't reply last night is that I wanted to get a good night's sleep and tackle the problem with a fresh mind. Now I've had my morning coffee and I'm feeling bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and I'm ready to take on the world! Ah, you just can't beat that feeling.

Anyway, glad I could be of service!

Dear Rob...again, this Nutsy still needs a solution. This bright-eyed and bushy-tailed fella..........*sounds like Rob*..........was actually sitting on my parking spot this morning when I pulled into the parking lot. Maybe you can come down here and physically remove him??? Hey even adopt him...like father like son... ROTFL



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:06 am

Dear Robby....batEyes

When I fart it leaves a aweful smell in the room.....:shy: Is this normal?:Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:25 am

Susie wrote:
Dear Robby....batEyes

When I fart it leaves a aweful smell in the room.....:shy: Is this normal?:Hahaha:

OMG Susie!! OhMy Maybe Dear Rob can come to your house and do a thorough smell testing. :Hahaha:



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:49 am

Lily wrote:
Susie wrote:
Dear Robby....batEyes

When I fart it leaves a aweful smell in the room.....:shy: Is this normal?:Hahaha:

OMG Susie!! OhMy Maybe Dear Rob can come to your house and do a thorough smell testing. :Hahaha:

I sure hope he can...


Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52511
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:01 am

Susie wrote:
Dear Robby....batEyes

When I fart it leaves a aweful smell in the room.....:shy: Is this normal?:Hahaha:

Dear Smelly,

Everyone, except for me, is capable of creating extraordinary barnyard aromas. If the awful smell is confined to the room you're actually in at the time, it's not unusual. If, however, you're in your house and the awful smell is being picked up by the neighbors three houses down the road, then you have a problem. And so do the neighbors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52511
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:02 am

Lily wrote:
Dear Rob...again, this Nutsy still needs a solution. This bright-eyed and bushy-tailed fella..........*sounds like Rob*..........was actually sitting on my parking spot this morning when I pulled into the parking lot. Maybe you can come down here and physically remove him??? Hey even adopt him...like father like son... ROTFL

Gee, Nutsy, I don't know how you can compare me to a squirrel. I mean, a squirrel is a fuzzy little thing with a tiny brain that hardly knows enough to come in out of the rain. And I'm... I'm... (pause)

I see your point. I'll be right over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:32 am

Rob wrote:
Susie wrote:
Dear Robby....batEyes

When I fart it leaves a aweful smell in the room.....:shy: Is this normal?:Hahaha:

Dear Smelly,

Everyone, except for me, is capable of creating extraordinary barnyard aromas. If the awful smell is confined to the room you're actually in at the time, it's not unusual. If, however, you're in your house and the awful smell is being picked up by the neighbors three houses down the road, then you have a problem. And so do the neighbors.

I'll have to check with the neighbors....Cool Your the best Dear Robby.....batEyes
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:22 pm

Rob wrote:
Lily wrote:
Dear Rob...again, this Nutsy still needs a solution. This bright-eyed and bushy-tailed fella..........*sounds like Rob*..........was actually sitting on my parking spot this morning when I pulled into the parking lot. Maybe you can come down here and physically remove him??? Hey even adopt him...like father like son... ROTFL

Gee, Nutsy, I don't know how you can compare me to a squirrel. I mean, a squirrel is a fuzzy little thing with a tiny brain that hardly knows enough to come in out of the rain. And I'm... I'm... (pause)

I see your point. I'll be right over.

:Hahaha:



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:48 pm

Rob wrote:
Lily wrote:
Dear Rob:

I think you might still remember my nut story I mentioned a while ago. Well, THAT squirrel is still there!! what should I do???

Dear Nutsy,

This is a big problem alright, and you were wise to come to me. The reason I didn't reply last night is that I wanted to get a good night's sleep and tackle the problem with a fresh mind. Now I've had my morning coffee and I'm feeling bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and I'm ready to take on the world! Ah, you just can't beat that feeling.

Anyway, glad I could be of service!



ROTFL Dear Nutsy.ROTFL

My uncle had horrible problems with squirrls. We used to tease him all of the time. We used to buy him all kinds of squirrl statues and stuff, lol.

Geeze Susie, you must be on a fart kick!!ROTFL I think your sons' farts are going to your head.ROTFL

Beckie


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:44 pm

Dear Rob,

My family leaves stuff all over the house; clothes, plates, toenails, used q-tips, etc. If I don't pick it up it would stay there and celebrate anniversary after anniversary. What can be done about this problem?



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52511
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:38 pm

It just so happens that clothes, plates, toenails and used Q-tips are the four leading carriers of bacteria. I suggest you have your house fumigated. Call Susie. I hear she can clear out a room in nothing flat. She might not kill the germs, but she'll at least make their eyes water. If germs have eyes. :gross:
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:55 pm

Yes Misti...Dear Robby is correct...I can clear a room.batEyes My schedule is open all next week....Whistle
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:50 pm

Uhhh Susie, which one are ya??? :Hahaha:


http://www.buzzhumor.com/soundboards/13557/The_Ultimate_Fart_Soundboard



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:12 am

Susie wrote:
Yes Misti...Dear Robby is correct...I can clear a room.batEyes My schedule is open all next week....Whistle

Cheap fumigation, huh, Susie? ROTFL



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:14 am

Rob wrote:
It just so happens that clothes, plates, toenails and used Q-tips are the four leading carriers of bacteria. I suggest you have your house fumigated. Call Susie. I hear she can clear out a room in nothing flat. She might not kill the germs, but she'll at least make their eyes water. If germs have eyes. :gross:

Rob, that smiley is hilarious. That plus your avatar give us the "warped dynamic duo!"



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:13 pm

Lily wrote:
Uhhh Susie, which one are ya??? :Hahaha:


[url=http://www.buzzhumor.com/soundboards/13557/The_Ultimate_Fart_Soundboard
http://www.buzzhumor.com/soundboards/13557/The_Ultimate_Fart_Soundboard[/quote[/url]]

Woah, that was hiarious!!! I have heard some other saying for that, but never these ones! :Hahaha:

Beckie


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:17 pm

LOL, here's a poem about it: ROTFL


All About Farts

A fart can be quiet,
A fart can be loud,
Some leave a powerful,
Poisonous cloud

A fart can be short,
Or a fart can be long,
Some farts have been known
To sound like a song......

A fart can create
A most curious medley,
A fart can be harmless,
Or silent but deadly.

A fart might not smell,
While others are vile,
A fart may pass quickly,
Or linger a while......

A fart can occur
In a number of places,
And leave everyone there,
With strange looks on their faces.

From wide-open prairie,
To small elevators,
A fart will find all of
Us sooner or later.

But farts are all bad,
Is simply not true-
We must not forget......?
Old farts like me and you



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:44 pm

ROTFL


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:48 am

Dear Rob,

Uhhh I got another problem. I'm tired of people always blocking my driveway. Is it possible that you can come down here and just stand guard in front of my driveway???


ROTFL



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor


Number of posts : 19957
Location : On my bike!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:05 am

Lily wrote:
Dear Rob,

Uhhh I got another problem. I'm tired of people always blocking my driveway. Is it possible that you can come down here and just stand guard in front of my driveway???


ROTFL


Hire the squirrel from your office to stand guard in the driveway....that way, he won't be bothering you at the office and no one will block that driveway when you arrive home. :unsure:



CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor


Number of posts : 19957
Location : On my bike!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:34 am

Lily wrote:
Yes, it's time for me to write another letter to one of our members. grinsmiley

Hey Rob, I've noticed the online button in your signature, how did you get that?

Mine shows me as online and I am hidden too. Not sure why some show online and some don't............At least I can see that it says that. Anyone else see that in mine? I know I am hiding from my boss......ROTFL



CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:49 am

Rhonda wrote:
Lily wrote:
Dear Rob,

Uhhh I got another problem. I'm tired of people always blocking my driveway. Is it possible that you can come down here and just stand guard in front of my driveway???


ROTFL


Hire the squirrel from your office to stand guard in the driveway....that way, he won't be bothering you at the office and no one will block that driveway when you arrive home. :unsure:

ROTFL Rhonda!! Now why didn't I think of that??? Huh?



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:52 am

Rhonda wrote:
Lily wrote:
Yes, it's time for me to write another letter to one of our members. grinsmiley

Hey Rob, I've noticed the online button in your signature, how did you get that?

Mine shows me as online and I am hidden too. Not sure why some show online and some don't............At least I can see that it says that. Anyone else see that in mine? I know I am hiding from my boss......ROTFL

That was what I meant! Rob's the only one that I've seen so far that has that feature in his sig. Is it because he's somebody special??? :unsure: Whistle

I don't see yours Rhonda. No



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Today at 9:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
Dear Rob
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» "Dear Mee-Maw"---My Poem To My Dear Grandmother
» Ristaucrat Dial O matic My Bday gift from a dear friend
» Dear Santa...
» Dear Coca-Cola
» Why are glow plugs getting so dear?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: