HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Dear Rob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:44 pm

Dear Rob,

Can you please give us your "Siskel and Ebert" thoughts on one of the new most anticipated new tv series of the season, "Cavemen" based on the ones from the Geico commercials?

Do you think that Wal-Mart will soon come out with a line of cavemen dolls or action figures?



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52508
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:55 pm

Lily wrote:
ROTFL Rhonda!! Now why didn't I think of that??? Huh?

That's exactly the advice I was going to give you! That'll be $45. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor


Number of posts : 19953
Location : On my bike!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:01 pm

Rob wrote:
Lily wrote:
ROTFL Rhonda!! Now why didn't I think of that??? Huh?

That's exactly the advice I was going to give you! That'll be $45. grinsmiley

HEY!!!! I get part of that!!!



CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52508
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:15 pm

Misti wrote:
Can you please give us your "Siskel and Ebert" thoughts on one of the new most anticipated new tv series of the season, "Cavemen" based on the ones from the Geico commercials?

Well, it must be a great idea, mustn't it? Surely TV execs would never stoop so low as to take a borderline amusing concept and ruin it by trying to milk it for every dime they can get out of it! No

Next up, a TV series based on that annoying Arbor Mist wine commercial, featuring the young lady who slides on the line across the swimming pool to get to the wine. The premiere will be a "very special episode" in which she confronts her alcoholism.batEyes

Then Misti wrote:
Do you think that Wal-Mart will soon come out with a line of cavemen dolls or action figures?

You bet! Hopefully they'll have talking dolls that say things like "I'll have the roast duck with the mango salsa," and "What if they said Geico.com is so easy a therapist could do it?" Hey, I'd buy one. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52508
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:54 pm

Rhonda wrote:
[HEY!!!! I get part of that!!!

You should get half, Rhonda. But it would take a team of scientists weeks to figure out what half of $45 is, so it'll probably be easier if I just keep it all myself. :sillySmiley:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor


Number of posts : 19953
Location : On my bike!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:05 pm

Huh? Must be some dumb scientists....... $22.50 PLEASE!!!! grinsmiley



CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52508
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:24 pm

You heard the lady, Lily... $22.50. Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor


Number of posts : 19953
Location : On my bike!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:32 pm

Rob wrote:
You heard the lady, Lily... $22.50. Wave

LILY.....


ROTFL



CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:46 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Rob wrote:
You heard the lady, Lily... $22.50. Wave

LILY.....


ROTFL

Will that be cash or credit?:haha:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:47 pm

Lily wrote:
Uhhh Susie, which one are ya??? :Hahaha:


[url=http://www.buzzhumor.com/soundboards/13557/The_Ultimate_Fart_Soundboard
http://www.buzzhumor.com/soundboards/13557/The_Ultimate_Fart_Soundboard[/quote[/url]]

I can't see it.Huh?
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:58 pm

Rhonda wrote:
LILY.....


ROTFL

Rob wrote:
You heard the lady, Lily... $22.50. Wave

Sheeesh!! I haven't even got my foot in the grave yet, you two are already fighting over my money!! :Hahaha:



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."


Last edited by on Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:01 pm

Susie wrote:
Lily wrote:
Uhhh Susie, which one are ya??? :Hahaha:


[url=http://www.buzzhumor.com/soundboards/13557/The_Ultimate_Fart_Soundboard
http://www.buzzhumor.com/soundboards/13557/The_Ultimate_Fart_Soundboard[/quote[/url]]

I can't see it.Huh?


How about now? You do have to wait a few seconds for it to download it first.

http://www.buzzhumor.com/soundboards/13557/The_Ultimate_Fart_Soundboard



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:03 pm

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:
Can you please give us your "Siskel and Ebert" thoughts on one of the new most anticipated new tv series of the season, "Cavemen" based on the ones from the Geico commercials?

Well, it must be a great idea, mustn't it? Surely TV execs would never stoop so low as to take a borderline amusing concept and ruin it by trying to milk it for every dime they can get out of it! No

Next up, a TV series based on that annoying Arbor Mist wine commercial, featuring the young lady who slides on the line across the swimming pool to get to the wine. The premiere will be a "very special episode" in which she confronts her alcoholism.batEyes

Then Misti wrote:
Do you think that Wal-Mart will soon come out with a line of cavemen dolls or action figures?

You bet! Hopefully they'll have talking dolls that say things like "I'll have the roast duck with the mango salsa," and "What if they said Geico.com is so easy a therapist could do it?" Hey, I'd buy one. Thumbsup

Or, "Tina's here. We're getting back together." "Hey, give us a minute!" "My mom's calling, I'll put it on speaker." :thankyou:



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52508
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:55 pm

Misti wrote:
Or, "Tina's here. We're getting back together." "Hey, give us a minute!" "My mom's calling, I'll put it on speaker." :thankyou:

ROTFL I love it!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:36 pm

Nice pickle avtar Rob!!!:haha:

Beckie


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor


Number of posts : 19953
Location : On my bike!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:48 pm

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:
Or, "Tina's here. We're getting back together." "Hey, give us a minute!" "My mom's calling, I'll put it on speaker." :thankyou:

ROTFL I love it!



Did you know that the guys who do the commercial will not be the ones playing the cavemen in the weekly show? There is an article in The American Profile about it. :unsure:



CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52508
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:54 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Nice pickle avtar Rob!!!:haha:

Thanks, Beckie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:57 pm

Haha grinsmiley I used to have that dancing pickle guy on my myspace profile, lol.grinsmiley

Beckie


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52508
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:06 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Did you know that the guys who do the commercial will not be the ones playing the cavemen in the weekly show? There is an article in The American Profile about it. :unsure:

Really? Did they say why?

Maybe if they were going to be in it, I wouldn't be having an existential meltdown right now. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:17 pm

Rob wrote:
Rhonda wrote:
Did you know that the guys who do the commercial will not be the ones playing the cavemen in the weekly show? There is an article in The American Profile about it. :unsure:

Really? Did they say why?

Maybe if they were going to be in it, I wouldn't be having an existential meltdown right now. Cool

I heard that too. It will be a totally different group of actors playing.



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53814
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:19 pm

Rob wrote:
Maybe if they were going to be in it, I wouldn't be having an existential meltdown right now. Cool

Well, Rob........for having an existential meltdown, you certainly look cheerful. :shifty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52508
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:29 am

Well hey, you have to keep things in perspective. I may be melting down, but I'm still green, bumpy and soaked in brine. And people love to take me on picnics. Bliss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"



Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:32 am

Savannah wrote:
Rob wrote:
Maybe if they were going to be in it, I wouldn't be having an existential meltdown right now. Cool

Well, Rob........for having an existential meltdown, you certainly look cheerful. :shifty:

Sounds like Savannah is pickle on Rob??? :haha:



"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:18 pm

Rob wrote:
Well hey, you have to keep things in perspective. I may be melting down, but I'm still green, bumpy and soaked in brine. And people love to take me on picnics. Bliss

And you smell funny too, lmbo!!!ROTFL

Beckie


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52508
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:31 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
And you smell funny too, lmbo!!!ROTFL

Beckie

Wish I had a nickel for every time someone's told me that. Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dear Rob   Today at 1:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
Dear Rob
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» "Dear Mee-Maw"---My Poem To My Dear Grandmother
» Ristaucrat Dial O matic My Bday gift from a dear friend
» Dear Santa...
» Dear Coca-Cola
» Why are glow plugs getting so dear?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: