HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

The Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2739

PostSubject: The Holiday   Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:19 pm

I saw this movie (with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz) last night. It's been out for awhile and I'd been debating whether or not I wanted to see it, but I was in a the mood for a *chick flick* LOL. Has anyone else seen this movie? I thought it was pretty good - definitely more of a girly movie, but I thought it had a bit of a unique twist to it (if this makes any sense) LOL.

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Number of posts : 19919
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday   Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:50 am

Is that the one with Jack Black? If so, a group of kids from church went to see it and they loved it. Yes, it is more of a chick flick, but my boys love Jack Black, so he redeemed the movie for them.....lol I personally haven't seen it..... No

CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8653
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday   Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:25 am

I've been wanting to see this movie

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2739

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday   Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:31 am

Rhonda wrote:
Is that the one with Jack Black? If so, a group of kids from church went to see it and they loved it. Yes, it is more of a chick flick, but my boys love Jack Black, so he redeemed the movie for them.....lol I personally haven't seen it..... No

YES, Jack Black is in it as well! He definitely adds a lighter side to it and his character is really sweet. You can't help but like him. Also, he had a one-liner in there that wouldn't bear repeating in this forum, but the timing of it was really hilarious.

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday   Today at 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down

The Holiday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1