Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School grades and stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : School grades and stuff Happy010

School grades and stuff Empty
PostSubject: School grades and stuff   School grades and stuff EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 3:58 pm

how do you like your school? mine is great! my dad is the pastor and we have a church-school! everybody there is really nice! grinsmiley i love going to a Christain school! i have never been to a public school in my life! ( i don't mean to brag :shy: ) i am going into 8th grade! a senior in junior high! haha lol :woohooo: i'm soo happy! our school finally has enough girls to have our own volley ball team Cheer Cloud 9 !!!! thats my fave sport! we do ACE ciriculam i don't knoww if ya'll have heard of it i will try to find a link for it! i haven't posted a post this long in a while! lol wel i'm done with my rambling

School grades and stuff Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
School grades and stuff Cute-2
Back to top Go down
EllieJane
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
EllieJane

Number of posts : 542
Mood : School grades and stuff Scared10

PostSubject: Re: School grades and stuff   School grades and stuff EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 9:58 pm

That's cool! It must be exciting to have enough people to have a VB team. Volley ball is a really fun sport.

I am homeschooled (8th) and I love it, sometimes HS families get together do activities, feild trips, and things like that. We have HS choirs and sports teams that we do to. I love it cause it's so flexible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School grades and stuff   School grades and stuff EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 1:23 am

Cool Emilyanne.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

PostSubject: Re: School grades and stuff   School grades and stuff EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 8:00 pm

thats kool Danielle!

I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : School grades and stuff Happy011

PostSubject: Re: School grades and stuff   School grades and stuff EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 6:47 pm

EllieJane wrote:
That's cool! It must be exciting to have enough people to have a VB team. Volley ball is a really fun sport.

I am homeschooled (8th) and I love it, sometimes HS families get together do activities, feild trips, and things like that. We have HS choirs and sports teams that we do to. I love it cause it's so flexible.

Cool, I didn't know you could do that. Enjoy.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

PostSubject: Re: School grades and stuff   School grades and stuff EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 9:40 pm

yeah my friends are homeschooled and they do that with our school sometimes! Whistle

Back to top Go down
wilderfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
wilderfan

Number of posts : 41
Mood : School grades and stuff Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: School grades and stuff   School grades and stuff EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:01 pm

EllieJane wrote:

Same here and I love it!!

"But I knew that someday I would become Laura Ingalls Wilder." ~ Laura Ingalls - Back to School Part II
School grades and stuff 41590_339995506848_4616451_q School grades and stuff Laura_prairie School grades and stuff 41787_8720602332_60578_q
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: School grades and stuff   School grades and stuff EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 pm

emilyanneoftheprairie wrote:
how do you like your school? mine is great! my dad is the pastor and we have a church-school! everybody there is really nice! grinsmiley i love going to a Christain school! i have never been to a public school in my life! ( i don't mean to brag :shy: ) i am going into 8th grade! a senior in junior high! haha lol :woohooo: i'm soo happy! our school finally has enough girls to have our own volley ball team Cheer Cloud 9 !!!! thats my fave sport! we do ACE ciriculam i don't knoww if ya'll have heard of it i will try to find a link for it! i haven't posted a post this long in a while! lol wel i'm done with my rambling

Hey I do ACE curriculum too thru Australian Christian College(I'm Homeschooled)

School grades and stuff Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School grades and stuff   School grades and stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

School grades and stuff
Page 1 of 1