Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Search to go on for trapped Utah miners

Go down 
+3
Savannah
JW
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Empty
PostSubject: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 9:10 pm

That is so heartbreaking. Those poor men and their families. I couldn't even imagine how they must feel. Blue

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 9:35 pm

Thats so sad

Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Jacobk10Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 10:15 pm

That's such an incredibly sad situation. You expect to read about things like that having happened a hundred years ago or more. . . . . in the Little House books and such. But now?? With the advanced technology we have, it feels like things like this shouldn't still be happening. But it does still happen. I can't even imagine the depth of pain that the families are suffering right now. Wondering if their loved ones are in pain, if they'd hungry or thirsty, if they're even alive......They all have my prayers. Poor souls.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 11:02 pm

This is a terribly sad situation. I can't imagine what it is like for those families waiting to hear about their loved ones. Our church has been praying for them since this happened and wouldn't it be wonderful if there was some good news soon.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 3:16 pm

that is soo sad! i would be soooo upset if anything like that ever happened to my family! i think about that all the time! those poor people

Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Cute-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 6:04 pm

I think it's sad.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 6:35 pm

I will pray for them...These families must be broken. No Blue

Vanesa.

Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 6:36 pm

I hate to sound so glum, but I think they are dead. Sad to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 7:46 pm

You know what? I hate to say it but...I agree with you. I just want them to be found--dead or alive.(preferably alive, of course)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 8:11 pm

soccergirl99 wrote:
You know what? I hate to say it but...I agree with you. I just want them to be found--dead or alive.(preferably alive, of course)

Me too. I would hate to think they will spend eternity there in that mine. The families deserve some closure, and give them a proper going home.

It has been too long for any of them to survive that long in there. When it first happened, they said they had enough air down there for at least 7 days. Been longer than that.

I pray for a miracle.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 6:00 pm

I wish some news would come up so that the families could get closure as well.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 12:15 am

I know I would need that closure to go on.
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 11:14 pm

They are in my thoughts and prayers. I have a strange feeling those guys tried to find their own way out and I think it would have been safer if they stayed where they were last known to be they`d possibly be rescued over a week ago :(

Search to go on for trapped Utah miners KEEPERBRENDASearch to go on for trapped Utah miners 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 7:17 pm

Yeah you are right.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Search to go on for trapped Utah miners Empty

Back to top Go down

Search to go on for trapped Utah miners
Page 1 of 1