HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Search to go on for trapped Utah miners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:00 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070826/ap_on_re_us/utah_mine_collapse

Thoughts? I think about them every night.
Back to top Go down
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:10 pm

That is so heartbreaking. Those poor men and their families. I couldn't even imagine how they must feel. Blue

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Number of posts : 9006
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:35 pm

Thats so sad

Leukemia Awareness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53814
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:15 pm

That's such an incredibly sad situation. You expect to read about things like that having happened a hundred years ago or more. . . . . in the Little House books and such. But now?? With the advanced technology we have, it feels like things like this shouldn't still be happening. But it does still happen. I can't even imagine the depth of pain that the families are suffering right now. Wondering if their loved ones are in pain, if they'd hungry or thirsty, if they're even alive......They all have my prayers. Poor souls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7227
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:02 pm

This is a terribly sad situation. I can't imagine what it is like for those families waiting to hear about their loved ones. Our church has been praying for them since this happened and wouldn't it be wonderful if there was some good news soon.

Cheryl

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3542
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:16 pm

that is soo sad! i would be soooo upset if anything like that ever happened to my family! i think about that all the time! those poor people

I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:04 pm

I think it's sad.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:35 pm

I will pray for them...These families must be broken. No Blue

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:36 pm

I hate to sound so glum, but I think they are dead. Sad to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:46 pm

You know what? I hate to say it but...I agree with you. I just want them to be found--dead or alive.(preferably alive, of course)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:11 pm

soccergirl99 wrote:
You know what? I hate to say it but...I agree with you. I just want them to be found--dead or alive.(preferably alive, of course)

Me too. I would hate to think they will spend eternity there in that mine. The families deserve some closure, and give them a proper going home.

It has been too long for any of them to survive that long in there. When it first happened, they said they had enough air down there for at least 7 days. Been longer than that.

I pray for a miracle.
Back to top Go down
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:00 pm

I wish some news would come up so that the families could get closure as well.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:15 am

I know I would need that closure to go on.
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:14 pm

They are in my thoughts and prayers. I have a strange feeling those guys tried to find their own way out and I think it would have been safer if they stayed where they were last known to be they`d possibly be rescued over a week ago :(

Matt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:17 pm

Yeah you are right.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search to go on for trapped Utah miners   Today at 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Search to go on for trapped Utah miners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1