Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ipod, Sansa, or ????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Ipod, Sansa, or ???? Goodsi10

Ipod, Sansa, or ???? Empty
PostSubject: Ipod, Sansa, or ????   Ipod, Sansa, or ???? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 12:36 pm

I'm trying to deside what kind of MP3 player to get. I have a creative zen 512 MB MP3, but I'd like something with more memory. I looked at the Sandisk Sansa, but a friend of mine who has one said after about 4 months of use, it slowed way down and started skipping. He told me to look at a Microsoft Zune or an Ipod, but I don't think I really like the Zune, and I was really close to getting an Ipod, but it dosn't have an FM tuner!! I could live without that, but that is one of the reasons I want a new one. Anyway, Do any of you guys have an Ipod, sansa or Zune? Do you hate it, or love it? How long have you had it?? Or, Do you have something besides that that you like?

Anyway, I thought I'd ask you guys and see what you thought!!

Ipod, Sansa, or ???? FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Ipod, Sansa, or ???? Little
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Ipod, Sansa, or ???? Party010

PostSubject: Re: Ipod, Sansa, or ????   Ipod, Sansa, or ???? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 10:42 pm

If you like Zen Micro, but want to the same features at a lower price, you might look into a Muvo Micro.
This is just second hand knowledge though, having seen others discuss it.
I know some techno-freaks at a couple of other forums I go to, so I'll ask around and see what's out there, and what everybody's recommending. I don't have one myself, as I have no need for one, but I know a lot that do, though most have the Ipod, however, a lot of people have been saying they haven't kept up with the technology they themselves came out with, so there are a lot better ones out there.

For now, here's a good comparison article, listing the features and average prices of each, so you can look for yourself..

http://www.consumersearch.com/www/electronics/mp3-players/index.html
Back to top Go down
LHFanForever
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHFanForever

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Ipod, Sansa, or ????   Ipod, Sansa, or ???? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 4:53 pm

I have an Ipod Nano 2nd generation. But I got it free! If not I would have gotten the shuffle or something like that. I love it and Itunes is great! My friend has a sansa but she might buy an ipod because she wants itunes or something. About what price range where you going for?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Ipod, Sansa, or ???? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Ipod, Sansa, or ????   Ipod, Sansa, or ???? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 7:45 pm

Thank you flatbroke, for the link and info.

But, since I posted this topic, I found out I'm going to get a free Ipod! I'm so excited! Even though it dosn't have a FM tuner, I can live without that. Who can beat free?? I think its a 5th generation.

And, one question, LHFanForever, can you do rip and sync DVD's like you do CD's? Or can you only get movies from Itunes? I have no clue how an Ipod works, I've never even held one!

Ipod, Sansa, or ???? FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Ipod, Sansa, or ???? Little
Back to top Go down
LHFanForever
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHFanForever

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Ipod, Sansa, or ????   Ipod, Sansa, or ???? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 8:26 pm

I don't have a video Ipod so I'm not sure. I would think that you could but not positive.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ipod, Sansa, or ????   Ipod, Sansa, or ???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ipod, Sansa, or ????
Page 1 of 1