Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Role Playing - Little House Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Role Playing - Little House Characters Happy010

Role Playing - Little House Characters Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 6:37 pm

Hey gang Cheer
I noticed that in our profiles there is a section for "Character". I believe we can do role playing and choose characters from Little House. Different people can be the same character but from different ages. For example, I will be Laura from when she's 16 but another person can be Laura from when she's a little girl :cpatch:

Role Playing - Little House Characters Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 8:34 pm

I am Caroline as an adult.

How do we post under the character?
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Role Playing - Little House Characters Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 8:34 pm

I want to be Michelle Pierson, maybe Christina can be Sylvia! :D

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Role Playing - Little House Characters Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 8:40 pm

Ok, I am going to change my character from the younger Laura to Mary, hope that's ok! Cheer

Last edited by on Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 1:30 am

MatthewLabyorteauxmylove wrote:
I want to be Michelle Pierson, maybe Christina can be Sylvia! :D

Beckie

I'm going for it, LOL. How are we going to co-exist? This should be interesting ;) I'm off to search for a pic of Sylvia! :boat:

Role Playing - Little House Characters ChristinaKeeper2 Role Playing - Little House Characters 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters EmptyWed Jan 31, 2007 1:23 pm

This is cool!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Role Playing - Little House Characters Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters EmptyWed Jan 31, 2007 6:41 pm

I chose to be Albert instead since I just read you can be a guy even if you are a girl!!! Cheer

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters EmptyWed Jan 31, 2007 11:09 pm

I choose to be Almanzo Wilder.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters EmptyThu Feb 01, 2007 1:51 am

MatthewLabyorteauxmylove wrote:
I chose to be Albert instead since I just read you can be a guy even if you are a girl!!! Cheer

Beckie

I'm stealing Michelle and giving up Sylvia; I really didn't want so many bad things to happen to my character! LOL. I guess we're an item, Beckie! ;) LOL.

Role Playing - Little House Characters ChristinaKeeper2 Role Playing - Little House Characters 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Role Playing - Little House Characters Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters EmptyThu Feb 01, 2007 11:34 am

And Suse and I are an item :haha:

Role Playing - Little House Characters Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters EmptyThu Feb 01, 2007 2:40 pm

LOL Carol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing - Little House Characters   Role Playing - Little House Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Role Playing - Little House Characters
Page 1 of 1