Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hutterites Peopel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : The Hutterites Peopel Happy011

The Hutterites Peopel Empty
PostSubject: The Hutterites Peopel   The Hutterites Peopel EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 1:05 pm

Have you ever seen them? They Come to my City a Lot like if you go somewhere you're gonna see them evreyday or so They Drive Better Cars then we do lol Thats True here is WEBSITE Where you can see them
http://www.larry-bolch.com/prairie/hutterites.htm The Ones that come to my City the Ladies they Wear Black Head Covrings and The Boys Don't Wear those caps I think those photos are a little old already the boys wear just plain Black Hats maybe a little bit like the Amish but most of the time they don't wear them at all and the Men they have long Beards and they make the Most Delicus Cheese we but cheese from them somethimes and They Also have Chickens and other meet for sale Thumbsup next time that i'll go somewhere i snap a few lol maybe try to post them here

The Hutterites Peopel Jacobk10The Hutterites Peopel Jacob210
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : The Hutterites Peopel Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: The Hutterites Peopel   The Hutterites Peopel EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 1:43 pm

I am going to do my best not to sound like a grump, but first it was the Amish topic, and now we have a new topic singling out a group of people.

I feel this is insensitive to those who may stumble upon this board or who might be members here. I know we have one Amish member already. We're talking about them like they could be someone's pet--have you seen them, they do this, look at this picture of them.

If you were a member of this group, would you like people talking about you in this manner?

I'm sure there is no harm meant, but can someone figure that out just by reading our posts? I'm not sure of that. The written word can be taken out of context when people don't have the benefit of hearing your tone and the inflection of your voice.

I honestly don't feel posts of this nature benefit the forum at all.

Cheryl

P.S. Jake, this post is not an attack against you personally. It is only the nature of the content that concerns me. I don't argue your right to post it, but I do wonder if this is the best place for it. I hope you understand.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: The Hutterites Peopel   The Hutterites Peopel EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 2:54 pm

I Understand Cherly

Last edited by on Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: The Hutterites Peopel   The Hutterites Peopel EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 9:31 am

Hey Jacob,

I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings. That was never my intention. This was one of those open mouth, insert foot or type w/out first engaging my brain moments.

I don't want to squash your curious mind--the writer in me appreciates that quality in you.

I overstepped my bounds and if I offended you or anyone else in any way, then please accept my humble and sincere apology.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : The Hutterites Peopel Happy010

PostSubject: Re: The Hutterites Peopel   The Hutterites Peopel EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 10:25 am

Jacob, I am also sorry for what I said.

The Hutterites Peopel Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: The Hutterites Peopel   The Hutterites Peopel EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 11:30 am

That's Ok

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: The Hutterites Peopel   The Hutterites Peopel EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 12:47 am

I don't think I must be offended if someone talks about my country and their traditions or way of living. Depiction is not offending anyone, and since anyone is obliged to live the way I am, you can discuss me, without me feeling a pet or something like that.

I, for one, thinks that difference is a good think. This is that made world a wonderful place to live. If I'm Catholic (or from other religion) I should not get angry at people who points that I am Catholic...Why indeed? I don't understand it...

Vanesa. :think:

The Hutterites Peopel Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Hutterites Peopel Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : The Hutterites Peopel Happy010

PostSubject: Re: The Hutterites Peopel   The Hutterites Peopel EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 10:46 pm

Vanesa wrote:
I don't think I must be offended if someone talks about my country and their traditions or way of living. Depiction is not offending anyone, and since anyone is obliged to live the way I am, you can discuss me, without me feeling a pet or something like that.

I, for one, thinks that difference is a good think. This is that made world a wonderful place to live. If I'm Catholic (or from other religion) I should not get angry at people who points that I am Catholic...Why indeed? I don't understand it...

Vanesa. :think:

:agree:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hutterites Peopel   The Hutterites Peopel Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hutterites Peopel
Page 1 of 1