Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite

Go down 
+3
Carol
ChristinaAL
bethandmanly
7 posters

Do we keep May I Have This Dance
Yes, keep it
May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Vote_lcap82%May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
Keep it, but change it
May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Vote_lcap18%May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
No, toss it out
May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Vote_lcap0%May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Bokmal10

May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Empty
PostSubject: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 10:54 pm

Please share why you are deciding this way.

Important note: Poll is only open for 14 days.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 11:03 pm

This is probably one of the top 5 episodes of Season 9. We finally get to see Willie grow up. And it is nice to have an episode that actually focuses on him, instead of his nasty sister or the other members of his family.

Cheryl

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 2:15 pm

it's nice to see Willie growing up, and standing up to his mother. Overall, I liked this episode.

May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite ChristinaKeeper2 May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Happy010

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 2:57 pm

Excellent episode... love seeing Willie on this one Thumbsup

May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Happy011

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:16 pm

Yes Keep it I Love it

May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Jacobk10May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:45 pm

Keep it, but change it

I would change Harriets view on Willies wedding.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 9:41 am

My vote is keep without change. I think Harriet's reaction to Willie's upcoming marriage is in character for her.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 7:22 pm

Keep it! This is one of the best (possibly the best) episode of season 9. I enjoyed seeing Willie grow up and act responsibly instead of acting up and having to stand in the corner. I also enjoyed Mrs. Oleson's resistance to and eventual acceptance of the marriage. Excellent episode! Applause

May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 12:30 am

Keep it the way it is and don't change a single word of it! The epìsode is just excellent! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 9:13 am

There is one thing we need to think of here, which even I forgot about when I voted. Should Laura and Almanzo move into the boarding house or should they stay in the house that Almanzo and Charles built after Almanzo recovered from his stroke?

I am partial to the smaller house because it is a symbol of Almanzo's love and committment to his family, but I am not opposed to the boarding house either because if the boarding house doesn't exist, where is Montague going to stay?

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 12:16 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
but I am not opposed to the boarding house either because if the boarding house doesn't exist, where is Montague going to stay?

That's right. I liked Mr. Edwards not being alone and living in that big house with Mr. Montague (love his character lol), and Willie & Rachel... many adventures could happen in that house lol

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 7:45 pm

It sounds wonderful...I always was a fan of Mr. Montague and Isaiah interaction! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 7:56 pm

Vanesa wrote:
It sounds wonderful...I always was a fan of Mr. Montague and Isaiah interaction! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

:agree:

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 1:39 pm

Carol wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:
but I am not opposed to the boarding house either because if the boarding house doesn't exist, where is Montague going to stay?

That's right. I liked Mr. Edwards not being alone and living in that big house with Mr. Montague (love his character lol), and Willie & Rachel... many adventures could happen in that house lol

:yeahthat:

May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite ChristinaKeeper2 May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite   May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite Empty

Back to top Go down

May I Have This Dance for Season 9 rewrite
Page 1 of 1