HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

How are you going to spend your day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2749

PostSubject: How are you going to spend your day?   Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:59 pm

For me, Sundays are usually my *free day* of the weekend where I try to catch up on anything I have to do (such as my cleaning spree last Sunday, LOL), and just read, watch TV or relax. How are you planning on spending your Sunday?

I've played on the prairie for a bit, but now I have to get some studying done. When I finish, I'm hoping to come back for a bit then work on some of my stories. I also just started reading a new book so if I have some extra time, I'm going to read some more of that.

How about you?!

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6

Number of posts : 2529
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:02 pm

I was supposed to go out for the afternoon and evening with a friend that I met in school last winter. But she just called and cancelled because she has to babysit for a friend who just had a death in the family. So, instead I will play on the prairie and then perhaps take the dog out for a long walk.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:05 pm

I am having some family over that came up from Florida for that party last night. My dad is making lasagne!!!! grinsmiley :idance:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:47 pm

With a friend that comes to visit...The I will read something really interesting, and later (I mean NOW) I will go to visit my Forums. :haha:

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:57 pm

The n laws was out most of the day.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:58 pm

My day is pretty much spent now. I went to church, visited with some friends, read, and played on the prairie for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8656
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:15 pm

I went to church, then ate at a restaurant (Fugazzis) eat
Then came home, relaxed, practiced the piano for little bit, saw a movie, then went shopping and lastly went to the park w/ some friends to play soccer & vollyball. Now I'm home watching TV and playing on the prairie. :dancer:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:39 am

JUST WENT TO CHURCH..
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:33 am

Too bad we didn't all live a little closer to one another. I'd have you all over for an Anne marathon, and lots of food! grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8656
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:25 am

Savannah wrote:
Too bad we didn't all live a little closer to one another. I'd have you all over for an Anne marathon, and lots of food! grinsmiley

That sounds perfect to me! happy1

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:51 pm

Aww, that sounds nice! :idance:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:08 am

:yeahthat:

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:09 pm

That be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice...
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2749

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:17 am

I'm going to have a busy Sunday! As usual, I put off my studying til then, LOL. And I also volunteered to cook for my family and fiance, so that will keep me busy as well. It's very late and since I've got all that ahead of me tomorrow, I better stop playing on the prairie and get to sleep! grinsmiley

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Number of posts : 9006
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:56 am

I was in Church and the Eat lunch and then me and my sister wanted to pick up my cousin i told him i would pick em up but now i came there and his dad (My Uncel) said he was't home now that was great and then i came home and ended up to go to the Hills with my Sisters

Leukemia Awareness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2529
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:47 pm

I got off work 2 and a half hours early and so I'm a happy camper!! So far I've gone to the bank, the store, done a load of laundry and am now playing here on the prairie. If I was at work, I'd still have 45 minutes left. This is more fun!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"

Number of posts : 6784
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:31 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I got off work 2 and a half hours early and so I'm a happy camper!! So far I've gone to the bank, the store, done a load of laundry and am now playing here on the prairie. If I was at work, I'd still have 45 minutes left. This is more fun!!

Just rub it in Marilyn, there are some of us are still playing...I mean working. grinsmiley

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3542
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:38 pm

i'm going to my aunts house then i'm going home to clean

I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, Iíll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   Today at 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down

How are you going to spend your day?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1