HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Katherine Heigel wins Emmy!!!!!!! :D:D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Katherine Heigel wins Emmy!!!!!!! :D:D   Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:17 pm

My favorite actress Katherine Heigle won best supporting actress at the Emmys for her roll of Izzie on Grey's Anatomy!!! I am so happy!!!Cheer happy1 I had a feeling she was gonna be the winner. grinsmiley Her performance when her bf on the show dies was phenominal!!

Did anyone wlse watch them?

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Heigel wins Emmy!!!!!!! :D:D   Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:04 pm

I'm glad that your favorite won, Beckie! That's great.

(No, I didn't watch the Emmy Awards. No big surprise. LOL!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8656
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Heigel wins Emmy!!!!!!! :D:D   Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:41 pm

That's great! Applause Katherine deserves it! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Number of posts : 9006
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Heigel wins Emmy!!!!!!! :D:D   Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:57 am

I Watch a Part of it but got board cause there was no one on at the moment that i new

Leukemia Awareness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Heigel wins Emmy!!!!!!! :D:D   Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:58 pm

I didn't see her get her award I am very dissappointed about that, because that's the only reason I was going to watch the Emmys. I figured it wouldn't be till later, so I took a shower and missed it, but I am extatic she won!!!! :idance: Her mother said she didn't have a chance because there was some pretty tought competition. But she did it!!! I think she is one of the best actresses around and a true beauty too!! I just love her!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Heigel wins Emmy!!!!!!! :D:D   Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:23 am

I really enjoyed the Emmy's the other night...they're actually saying it's down 20% from last year. I know the actors didn't like the 'format' (circle) around the stage, (understadably Whistle ), but for us viewers at home, it was actually quite nice! And for ONCE the show didn't run over...there was so much less 'traveling' for the actors to receive their awards, and less confusion about where to go too. It was a much more 'intimate' format, IMO.

My fave part of the evening: Rainne Wilson (Dwight from "The Office, my fave comedy), paired with Kanye West (sp?)....OMG, that bit was hilarious!!

My least fave: Brad Garret and Joely Fischer...for anyone who saw it, you know what I mean. He was way out of line....sometimes comedians just don't know when to quit. Their banter was cute in the beginning, and then they both began to dig themselves into a hole.

I'm not 'up' on Katherine Heigel...(I'm probably the only one on the planet not watching Grey's Anatomy! help ), but she was up against some tough competition, so she must be good! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Heigel wins Emmy!!!!!!! :D:D   Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:35 pm

Don't feel too alone, Amy. A friend of mine mentioned watching Grey's Anatomy, and I was surprised, because the only "Gray's Anatony" I'd ever heard of was the big book that doctors studied from. :Hahaha:

I've never seen the show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Heigel wins Emmy!!!!!!! :D:D   Today at 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Katherine Heigel wins Emmy!!!!!!! :D:D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1