Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Kingdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

The Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdom   The Kingdom EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 2:07 pm

This is a new movie starring Jennifer Garner, Jamie Foxx, Chris Cooper, and Jason Bateman. My fiance actually got free passes to go see it over the weekend and it was pretty good. I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I was impressed - it is an action movie about a team of U.S. government agents investigating the bombing of an American facility in the Middle East. I haven't really seen Jason in anything other than LH, and he was so young then. He was great in this role I thought, even though some of his scenes were a little scary. (I won't give anything away though, in case anyone is planning on seeing it grinsmiley)

The Kingdom ChristinaKeeper2 The Kingdom 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

The Kingdom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Television, Movies & Hollywood News-
Jump to: