Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes

Go down 
+2
Gin
Carol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Happy010

Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes   Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 6:33 pm

There are many romantic scenes in movies. We all have our favorites. This thread is to discuss what your all time favorite romantic movie scenes. Love
Since I started this thread, I will start.

I have several favorites but I will start with mentioning the scene from “A Place in the Sun”, a classic movie starring Elizabeth Taylor, Montgomery Clift & Shelly Winters.

There is a scene where Angela (Elizabeth) is dancing with George (Montgomery) and they declare their love for each other. It is so romantic.

You can watch a clip of it here:

Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes 01EBS7SBG4L “Tell mama…tell mama all”

Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes   Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:31 pm

Boy Carol...this is a lonely thread. I really liked the movie "The Soul Collector" with none other than Melissa Gilbert. Forget the hunks name in it....lol.
THere were so hot scenes in that movie...and of course it ends with them together.

Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes   Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:42 pm

Lots of them in Titanic but I love it when Rose is being lowered on the lifeboat and Jack and the other guy look down at her. She looks up at Jack, knowing it will be the last time she sees him.

She bails out and them run to each other and embrace. He is so funny, going between scolding her (your so stupid, Rose! Why did you do that?) and kissing her. Then she says, you jump, I jump, remember?

Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes HummerYour Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes MistiKeeperYour Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Bookclub5Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes   Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 12:39 am

Gin wrote:
Boy Carol...this is a lonely thread. I really liked the movie "The Soul Collector" with none other than Melissa Gilbert. Forget the hunks name in it....lol.
THere were so hot scenes in that movie...and of course it ends with them together.

Bruce Greenwood plays Zachariah. I love this movie, though I think it was the first time Half-pint had a naked scene.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes   Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 1:15 pm

Misti wrote:
Lots of them in Titanic but I love it when Rose is being lowered on the lifeboat and Jack and the other guy look down at her. She looks up at Jack, knowing it will be the last time she sees him.

She bails out and them run to each other and embrace. He is so funny, going between scolding her (your so stupid, Rose! Why did you do that?) and kissing her. Then she says, you jump, I jump, remember?

Ah, Misti, you described that to a 'T'!! Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Amour22 LOVE that scene!! I may have to go put it on now...gosh, Leo was so great in that scene---those have to be the cutest lines in a movie ever and he delivered them perfectly!Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Accord02

Well, I'm going with Somewhere in Time...Elise running to Richard up the balcony stairs of the Grand Hotel. *SIGH* I tried to make my hubby re-enact the scene with me when we visited there...Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Amour47...but he wasn't going for it!Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Amour53 grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes   Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 3:44 pm

You know I see all that in the movies and read it in the books and wish that even a small percent could transfer to real life! I sure know that hasn't happened to me! No

Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes HummerYour Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes MistiKeeperYour Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Bookclub5Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
edwina
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010
Mood : Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Party010

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes   Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 9:03 pm

One of my favorites is when Rhett proposes to Scarlett in Gone With The Wind. I just love the whole movie though

Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes EdwinaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes   Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes
Page 1 of 1