HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

If you don't see me during the day........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8657
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me during the day........   Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:39 am

Hang in there Rhonda... change is not easy, but give it time... before you know it you, you will be doing good. I miss chatting w/ you! Wave

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird

Number of posts : 4117
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me during the day........   Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:45 pm

Yep, Rhonda! I know the first few weeks or so of a new job are crazy, but hang in there. A year from now, it will be second nature to you. Love ya, girl!

"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13379
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me during the day........   Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:54 am

Just keep on truckin' along, Rhonda!! I know you're overwhelmed right now---change is tough!--- but soon you'll be all settled in and feeling right at home, I'm sure! We're all pulling for ya! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"

Number of posts : 6784
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me during the day........   Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:48 pm

Rhonda, you survived your first week!! Yay!! Cheer

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me during the day........   Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:27 am

And if you survived a week you may for sure, survive another one! Just remember what Laura did when she must go work to her first school and she must live with this awful woman who menaced her with a KNIFE in the middle of the night. affraid :unsure: . She would survive counting the days, and after the weeks until she get more used to the bad ambiance in which she was forced to live.

But I'm sure your work ambiance is not so hard than the one than Laura was. So..hung up, girl! Things will be all right! :alright:

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you don't see me during the day........   Today at 1:55 am

Back to top Go down

If you don't see me during the day........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: