HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8654
Mood :

PostSubject: Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)   Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:04 am

Hey Vanesa Wave

I think I remember you saying you also liked the accent the people from Spain had. Is that right?

I found this video on youtube. It is the first few minutes of the movie "Sabrina" in Castelian language Thumbsup

Inicio Sabrina 1954 (Audrey Hepburn)

I love how it sounds lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)   Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:15 pm

Thank you, Carol! I loved it! It sounds wonderful. Spaniard people has the use of double all the foreign movies to Spanish. We Argentinians, rather likes to have subtitles, just to know how the real voices of the actors sounds.

However, in TV shows as LHOTP, or telefilms, there's no subtitles but doublage. But our doublage is not made in Spain. Many of our doubled shows comes from Mexico...So, almost all shows and sitcom actors have...a mexican accent for us. It was just amazing to hear the REAL Laura's and Pa and Mrs. Oleson voices in youtube in English. They are VERY different than the mexican ones.

Thank you for the link, Carol! You are a dear. I lovedit! :woohooo: :thankyou:

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8654
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)   Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:30 am

I'm glad you liked it. Thumbsup

When I ordered the three movies of Anne of Green Gables I was happy to find out that the spanish language was in castelian. :sillySmiley:

A lot of the movies here in the US also have dubbing of spanish from Mexico which is fine but in translation, some words or meanings can be lost, just as if a Spanish movie would be translated into english... some things are just lost. I mean to say each country has their own sayings which don't make too much sense to other countries.

I have to say that it is hilarious hearing the donkey from the Shrek movies talk in spanish... :haha:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)   Today at 8:48 am

Back to top Go down

Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1