Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina) Happy010

Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)   Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina) EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:04 am

Hey Vanesa Wave

I think I remember you saying you also liked the accent the people from Spain had. Is that right?

I found this video on youtube. It is the first few minutes of the movie "Sabrina" in Castelian language Thumbsup

Inicio Sabrina 1954 (Audrey Hepburn)

I love how it sounds lol

Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina) Horses10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina) Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)   Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 7:15 pm

Thank you, Carol! I loved it! It sounds wonderful. Spaniard people has the use of double all the foreign movies to Spanish. We Argentinians, rather likes to have subtitles, just to know how the real voices of the actors sounds.

However, in TV shows as LHOTP, or telefilms, there's no subtitles but doublage. But our doublage is not made in Spain. Many of our doubled shows comes from Mexico...So, almost all shows and sitcom actors have...a mexican accent for us. It was just amazing to hear the REAL Laura's and Pa and Mrs. Oleson voices in youtube in English. They are VERY different than the mexican ones.

Thank you for the link, Carol! You are a dear. I lovedit! :woohooo: :thankyou:

Vanesa.

Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina) Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina) Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)   Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 10:30 am

I'm glad you liked it. Thumbsup

When I ordered the three movies of Anne of Green Gables I was happy to find out that the spanish language was in castelian. :sillySmiley:

A lot of the movies here in the US also have dubbing of spanish from Mexico which is fine but in translation, some words or meanings can be lost, just as if a Spanish movie would be translated into english... some things are just lost. I mean to say each country has their own sayings which don't make too much sense to other countries.

I have to say that it is hilarious hearing the donkey from the Shrek movies talk in spanish... :haha:

Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina) Horses10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)   Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Vanesa (Pelicula Sabrina)
Page 1 of 1